GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the Brouver - Filavandrel swap was dropped, is it possible to introduce variant versions of these leaders (with swapped abilities) with new name and art and put them in the reward book?

Hello, Burza. I play Gwent with a closed beta test. I like the game. I have a few questions about balance
1. Long wait for balance? Now the strongest factions are Skellige and the Syndicate, and he and the other come across very often because of this there is no advancement in the rating table. Now I'm at 12
2. Recently read a tweet about the fact that bronze cards will be brought to the level of Skelliga and Syndicate. Can you tell what card abilities will be about?
3.If bronze cards are raised to the desired level, then what to do with gold cards and epic gold ones? They are not all play their cost. Will they also be raised to the level of Skellige and Syndicate?
Thank you very much and successful parties in Gwent.(y):howdy:

Hello, tell me please, you have released a new faction Syndicate and immediately added a lot of contracts to it. Even more, you have added contracts for each new syndicate mechanic and even more (collect coins, collect maximum coins, spend coins). Will there ever be contracts for the mechanics of the old factions, such as symbiosis, superiority, and similar for other old factions?

As the Brouver - Filavandrel swap was dropped, is it possible to introduce variant versions of these leaders (with swapped abilities) with new name and art and put them in the reward book?

Right now we don't have such plans.

Hi, Burza

Few questions

1)Arena rewards.
When i reach 8 wins i mostly drop contract coz on 7 - 8 wins i can earn some powder.
Do you have some plans to change it? Maybe if last legensary was animated or switch ore with 8 win powder
2) Season trees
will we have them back after year pass or they lost for eternity?
3)After new faction can we see (on stream or whatever) new road or plans about what to expect

tnx for answers

Hello Burza, quick question:

When are we getting the Syndicate Reward Trees? Is it at the end of this month or will it be later than that?

Im just asking because ive filled all reward trees i had interest in and now im sitting on a ton of RPoints that i dont want to spend just for the sake of spending.

As an NR main and enthusiast I have to say Infinite charges are too binary if they ever get a buff, but if they dont the charge NR archetype will stay in the dumpster forever as a failed experiment or as if NR has 20 cards less than other factions. Are we gonna see a rework or a return of the Crew mechanics?

Hello ! Ps4 player here..
Do you plan to link ps4 accounts with smartphones accounts when gwent release on them ? Is there a chance so this can happen ? I invested time and money in Gwent and i wish i can play on my account on the go

Dear Burza,
1) Are only bronze cards that get balanced this month-end or even Gold cards of other factions also get balanced?
2) Approximately how many cards in total are going to get changed?
3) Will we have a dev-stream this month (or at least a recorded video)?
Thanks and Have a great day!

Considering that the times more people have been most exposed to Gwent has been official tournaments, and we've now had two 6 month breaks between official tournaments now, are there plans to "amp up" the tournaments schedule in the future with more official and/or sponsored tournaments?

Also have you considered using Twitch Bounties to promote the game better?

hello

What are the devs plans for new players who will have an ever increasing collection to acquire to be competitive and have fun with the game?

Will there ever be an option to pay for all the cards whether for an expansion or for complete collection? If not what would the problems be?

Hello Burza/CDPR team;
- Are there any plans to bring back more characters from Witcher 1 - the Reverend, Haren/Odo/Mikkul, Abigail, Vesna etc, Celina/Alina, Berengar?
-Will there be an unlockable Shani portrait in the Seasonal tree?

Hi Pawel,

Is there going to be a SY leader challenge soon? If so, is it before or after the last leader shows up? (when does he show up, is he on vacation anywhere?)

Thanks and have a nice day!

Hi Pawel,

Is there going to be a SY leader challenge soon? If so, is it before or after the last leader shows up? (when does he show up, is he on vacation anywhere?)

Thanks and have a nice day!

After the last leader shows up we'll have a faction challenge for all of them :)

Hello Burza/CDPR team
When the "Mill Spare Cards"button will be fixed ?
My account has problem using above button to mill spare cards.
It will shows "Mill Spare Cards Failure : An issue was encountered while completing the request.Please try again"
And I can't mill by one by one, there are so many repeated bronze cards .
Hope this bug can be fixed soon, I need the scraps in spare cards to craft new cards.(around 5000 scraps in them)
Thank you!

Hello Burza,
I wanna thank you first for your great work and dedication with the game!
Can you tell us if there are going to be some changes to some unplayable golds after this "bronze rework patch" that comes at the end of the month? I really want to play (I am certain that everyone does) with the signature characters from witcher universe but the card's effect is either not good enough or is awfully overcosted...

Hello Burza/CDPR team
When the "Mill Spare Cards"button will be fixed ?
My account has problem using above button to mill spare cards.
It will shows "Mill Spare Cards Failure : An issue was encountered while completing the request.Please try again"
And I can't mill by one by one, there are so many repeated bronze cards .
Hope this bug can be fixed soon, I need the scraps in spare cards to craft new cards.(around 5000 scraps in them)
Thank you!

Seems to be working here, could you pls contact support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom