GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Burza,
I wanna thank you first for your great work and dedication with the game!
Can you tell us if there are going to be some changes to some unplayable golds after this "bronze rework patch" that comes at the end of the month? I really want to play (I am certain that everyone does) with the signature characters from witcher universe but the card's effect is either not good enough or is awfully overcosted...

We'll see, there will be a heavy NR adjustments coming, plus a power provision pass on a lot of cards from all factions. Details coming soon.

We'll see, there will be a heavy NR adjustments coming, plus a power provision pass on a lot of cards from all factions. Details coming soon.
@Burza46, do you mean the "heavy NR adjustments" are coming this month-end along with bronze-buffs-for-other-factions?

After spending both time and money on the game (1000+ hours and over 200$), can we skip the greedy special keg deals? Perhaps make more appealing ones?

Is there any chance you'd make Swindle give 5 coins instead of 4-6? The RNG is unnecessary and I don't want to play a card whose outcome I can't influence whatsoever

Is there any plans to speed up the uses of Fee? Having to move between the target and the Fee user for each use takes too long and sometimes causes you to rope out before finishing doing what you wanted to do. (Fee 1 units are main culprit, since sometimes you need to do 9 (or more with Bounty) uses of it in a turn.)

If it worked like Orders where the unit stays selected it would be much better (and also consistent with how other cards work).

Hi,

Have you guys thought of adding the right-click rollback functionality to leaders like Calveit or cards like Ozzrel? Because you can easily click them or place on wrong row and you can't go back from the selection, while other cards that select stuff allow you to change your mind.

Thanks!

Is there any progress with expanding Gwent into other platforms? If it was available for mobile that would be amazing.

Are you gonna do something to Syndicate Faction? Nerf it maybe? i think everything else is good but that syndicate is just too Overpowered.. I just cant stand it that one provision 4 card comes in and literally clears the table. too much coins.. just too much and too many powerfull cards.
One deck can do anything they want, they just dont have any weaknesses so many cards that can do like 3 different things based on situation too flexible!

I dont know make their actions cost more or half their income. No matter what strategy il go they can counter everything if it is a good player and always they manage to empty whole table. Games are usually close ones yes, but they just manage to do their things in last 2 cards in hand and take the win..

Hey Burza,

I dont know if anyone has asked this yet or not, but will there be a developers stream/pre-recorded video this week?

Thanks in advance.

I know it's not something important or anything, but I really want to know why Dryad had her voice lines changed? "Let the doe live!" was probably my favorite voice line in the whole game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom