GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @Burza46 In Patch notes it says Temerian Infantry buffed to 4 points but in game its Tridam, which one is correct? I think Temerian Infantry should be 4 points!

Good day. Such a question, why is it possible to buy sets for dust on consoles, and on a PC only for real currency? Will this be fixed?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 257
  • 67881085_2749378168410513_8644812398458306560_o.png
    67881085_2749378168410513_8644812398458306560_o.png
    776.6 KB · Views: 217
Good day to you, Mr. Burza
I already asked this question, but my post was moved to Ask a Dev Discussion and stayed without answer. Now I just copied my previous post.

What CDPR Devs thinking about multiple crafting-milling reworked cards for achievment 'Some people just like to watch the world burn'? Is it kind of exploit or not? Is it bannable or not? Does exist any limit how many cards you could mill? Please, answer for all this questions.

/ Please understand me correctly: I see the opportunity how can I get a rare achievment, but I don't know did the devs suggest such an option for obtaining this achievment. I just want to know more info about it. /

@SlamaTwoFlags didn't say anything about it at this reddit thread :
https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/b0p0am/some_people_just_like_to_watch_the_world_burn/

P.S. Dear community, if someone else already asked the same question and get CDPR's answer, could you link it?

First of all I wanna say that patch 3.1 feels like a step towards the REAL Homecoming, game is much more fun and skill intensive than the simple kill every card your opponent plays without thinking and also mulligan away your trash fodder cards. For the 1st time in forever in Gwent, I played games where I wanted my bronzes in my hand for R3 (Cintrian Royal Guard), they where the core of my deck and what it plays around. So much fun games and so much more now, when I lose, I realize it was because of this or that mistake I made and that's important for a game who had that and lost it, but now it slowly regains it. Removing the huge amount of damage opens up so much space for skill expression, if you exclude Ardal and his very opressive deck, whose utility makes matchups binary and who also as a leader is 10+ points to 20+ with Damien, and Draug, which is a very boring card you have to play because of how strong it is. All in all though, amazing job devs, very impressed and happy you are moving towards this direction with the game. I've always loved Gwent and didn't bad mouth it when HC came around, I just couldn't bring myself to play it as much as I would have wanted to before, something always seemed to not click.

Now onto my Question, are you planning on making NR scale reworks each month for each other faction in the game?

And will Wild Hunt archetype ever make a comeback? such an amazing and fun tribe, we need decks like that in Gwent!

Mods please allow my message above the questions, thanks!

Last edited:
Hi CDPR!

Do you plan to introduce any changes to the arena mode?

For example, i have always wondered why you get to pick your leader only after you have crafted your deck. Picking your leader at the start seems like a much better option, especially if we keep in mind the increasing amount of leaders. Or allowing players to use their leader skins or boards in the arena also sounds nice.

Assuming we get another expansion this year, won't the team have to rearrange the reward book a bit to fit in the last expansion? It's a bit tight on space...
1564827390749.png

Hello our dear developers!
Can you explain why in the Thronebreaker most of cards are not animated? It's quite boring to see this while I paid full price for this game and have same cards animated in Gwent.

I think it would be cool to see all of the cards in the Thronebreaker to be animated.

Since Gwent puts emphasis on vanities when it comes to economy, will we be able to buy cosmetics from Thronebreaker such as: Bridge board, Renegade Meve skin, Lyrian cardback? Since assets are already here, it shouldn't be a time consuming task.

Will we ever get a reworked Blue Stripes Commando art? the bald commando is uninspiring and any of the other 2 arts is better than this. Will you ever change it to one of the other 2 or make a completely new one?

Hey,
Will it be possible to get an alternative portrait of Ciri during the season of cat in October 2019?
40120.jpg

1. Can we expect more cross faction cards in the future? Is cross-faction card expansion going to be a thing? Cross faction leaders even?

2.We got 6 factions each with 6 leaders, adding another whole faction with 6 factions or adding 1 more leader for all factions at once seems unlikely. Are future expansions going to be focus on certain faction(s)?

Last edited:
1 - Will Gwent have Meta Rotations, where certain expansions will be rotated out off standard as the game ages?

2 - [...]

3 - On next month's patch how many factions will be buffed?

4 - [...]

5 - Why hasn't Cerys been buffed to Flying Redanian standards?

6 - The row effect that shows wether or not a card is row locked is useless, will u guys be changing it for one thats actually usefull?

7 - Some ingame Challenges are obscenely difficult to complete, for exemple the Nightmare Challenge: "win 100 matches with each base monster leader", that's a lot of games, and it cebomes very silly when you stop to think that the new expansions also have similar challenges and they also have the same obscene requeriment. 500 SY games just to get a singular border? That's silly. Any plans on making these challenges at least a little bit more accessible? I get the feeling that some of the rewards in this game are made for %1 of players, that's kind of a sad feeling.

8 - When are you guys going to fix coinflip?
Edited. -Drac

Last edited:
Hello, and great day to you and developers.

Monster is currently the least played faction.
- Is dominance going to be reworked to origin, where the unit counts himself?

With Gwent mobile coming along;
- Any chance that we get Blitz playmode ? This playstyle fits well for players on-the-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom