GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Pawel,

Since some cards like Artefact Compression and Triss TK received some love, how about Mandrake? That one has potential but is a bit expansive. MisterHabbla1 did some nice YT videos, Reddit had a deck contest with it and used to be a staple way back. Do you think it could be better? :)

Thanks!

Since Gwent will slow down with adding new leader abilities, will Iron Judgment add new reward trees?

Hello Paweł! Quick quesiton - are we going to get more Collection contracts with Iron Judgment expansion? As far as I remember, there are still some contracts from the early Homecoming that haven't returned to the game yet, but aside from that, it'd be really cool to have contracts like "acquire all Crimson Curse cards" or "collect every card with Cutups tag". Cheers! =)

Since Salamandra gang is joining SY, do you have Azar Javed leader skin in plans for the future to lead them? And maybe Chappelle skin to lead Witch Hunters?

Hello,

Regarding mobile QoL fixes, are the friend matches going to be fixed? Just saw in Trynet's viewer battles, they don't work, "failed to create invite", you need to restart (ore re-add a friend) and even then you're not sure.

And how about better reconnect? :)

Regards

Long way have we come since January Mulligan update. Back then Slama talked about revisting Blacklisting, if it still was a widely discussed topic in the community. However, as time passes, and the memories of 'Blacklisting' slowly fades away, either because beta players forgot about it, or because the discussions lacks momentum, as new players are not familiar with it and cannot contribute to a focused discussion concerning this very topic.

Blacklisting means that if you mulligan away a card, you wont redraw into it or the copy of it, during the current mulligan phase.

What we see from time and time again is this wide frustration, when not being able to draw certain cards, or drawing them at the wrong time, and being forced to keep them. No one actually wants to mulligan away a gold card, say Renew, despite it being useless in the first round, as the chances of drawing into the card again is low, or 1/10, for each mulligan, based on number of remaining cards in your deck. It feels bad to be forced into a decision that was predetermined by an RNG factor.

Yet no one discusses this topic, and I think that we as community can use a little help from moderators, or anything, making it a 'red tracked post' where we could debate consistency of this game, how it effect overwhelming majority of net decks we started to observe, and the way you basically are forced to construct your deck, eg. consistent, with no slight variations with regards to minor combos or other shenanigangs, that can surprise your opponent, like a true strategic game should.

Now to my question.
Is it possible to have a red tracked post where we can discuss the consistency of this game? This is a major issue that would need the attention of the majority of the players, as the change would fundamentally affect the current game play.

And how do the developers themselves feel about the consistency, the amount of playable decks that we observe, and the overall need to bring back the old black-listing system?

Last edited:
Hey what's up devs. Been gone for a while.
Is there a Cahir avatar on the horizon already?:shrug:

Shouldn't be difficult since his appearance is already in the Thronebreaker gamefiles right?
Maybe you're planning on adding him during the season of the warrior? Or in a legacy avatar pack of some sort? With a unique border...?

Shouldn't the names of Redanian Archers and Radovid Royal Guards be "Redanian Archer" and "Radovid's Royal Guard"? Is this just an error with the website or did the translator make a mistake?

Hi Team,
I am a new player in this game.
Excluding this game, I have played Witcher 1-3、The Witcher Tales on Steam platform.
Because this game can only found on GOG.
So, I downloaded GOG and registered an account only for this game.
Here is a problem, some achievements in game are about 'The Witcher Tales'.
I already purchased 'The Witcher Tales' on Steam and finished the following steps.
But I can't collect those achievement rewards in game.
It's kinda unfair to me.
Is there any chance to fix this issue in future? (like share gaming data between Steam & GOG)
Thanks.
1.JPG
2.JPG

I spent scraps on unlocking some leaders. Now with the new update mine leaders are all gone and I'm not paid back any scrap :( Will they be returned?

Hello, developers! First of all, I want to say thanks for all the amazing astonishing work on this game. Gwent is one of my favorite games over the years.

Now, after the leader cards have been removed from the game, is there a plan to refund the missing cards?
Back in time, I remember how I animated each leader manually with dust, it took a really long time to collect them all!
I appreciate the feeling of accomplishment what goes with it, but I just don’t want to repeat everything again in the future!
Please consider a refund

I would like to ask a question:

Are there plans for some sort of compensation or refund for the Leader ability decoupling change?

Ontop of those who had crafted their leaders for scrap, people also forget the newbies.

I am currently a less than a week old player, and the original "rule of thumb" for newbie players was to rush the leader unlocks ASAP. As it stands I spent approximately 61 RP out of about 80-90 at the time to get those leaders right before the announcement was made. A day later they were now officially "useless" skins. Had I started a day or two later, my reward book progression would have drastically changed.

From my rough estimation 61 RP translates to at around 30+ kegs. This is not very impactful for the older players, but as a newbie it is a significantly large amount of cards, almost double what I had earned at the time. There will be a large power/collection gap between the pre/post change newbies.

Hello
when i played ranked classic match, game didnt give me mmr and showed that my current rank is 30. My current rank is 5 and i coulndt get any mmr. Can you fix the game.

Hello, i would like to know if it is possible to play gwent on ios before 29th of October, thank you!

Greetings to all! Please tell me: where did the borders of the syndicate leaders from the store go? Will they be returned or was it a temporary share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom