GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Burza,

I want to say that the iOS version of the game looks really good. The game runs pretty fluently, although there are some occasional glitches.

But the question that has been asked a lot already still remains. I'm a PS4 player and I would really love to link my PS4 deck to my iOS account. So is there any update about the possibility of cross progression between all platforms.

Thanks

Hello,

I'm very angry and disappointed by the progression to reach rank 0. I'm level 3 after more than 150 party and I stay at the same level. However, I play with good decks in all factions and it's a pain to win one or two party consecutives.
Please, recast at the next sesason the way to progress because for the moment it's a calvary !
Thanks !

Hey, this is more like a request actually.

Is it possible to import decks from the website even tho we don't have all cards and we don't have enough scraps? I mean, i know it is not possible right now, but is it possible to create this technically? I think it would be great for starters or people like me who don't have all the legendaries. Most of the decks still make me create 2000+ scraps.

What can we expect from the roadmap update? Will it be just information on future expansions and features, or also things like reworks/changes, special events and esports?

Hi.

Just a quick question.
Why the questions asked on the Polish side of this forum are being constanty ignored?

Hi Burza,

Simple question!
I am very looking forward the android version of the gwent!

But I'm a PS4 player and I have put a lot of efforts and money to my PS4 gwent account....

So is there any about the possibility of my ps4 save can move to android???

Many Thanks!!!!

Can we get the leader cards back? They are so awesome, bring them back and upgrade the leader models would make an excellent job. And it'd also be better if there are rarity & power filters in the game

Guest 4368268

Hello Pawel. A couple of months ago you communicated that you were going to continue efforts to make cross-play available across all platforms despite it being hard to achieve.

Do you believe that eventually it will be possible to allow for a one-time account transfer from, for example, console to pc?

Hi, I just Want to know how to get a leader I've bought -as a leader card- then milled it -because it's ability was useless- after That an update has come -changing leader cards into skins- and now I want that skin back [that guy was dettlaff btw]

could you consider adding support for mouses for PS4(/Xbone)? The keyboard already works fine, but the game has no inbuilt mouse support for consoles atm even though that is a lot more convenient to use. All my progress for Gwent is on PS4 so I can't just switch to PC.

Hello. Now that the game is out on iOS can we also expect a Mac OS port? I play on my iPad mini which is amazing for playing anywhere however it would be great if I can also play on my Mac when I’m at home. macOS Catalina added Mac Catalyst and now lots of devs are easily porting their iOS apps to Mac.

Can cards in the new expansion like Zoltan Warrior, Munro Bruys, Figgis Merluzzo and the new trinity legendary soldiers of Nilfgaard,... have improvements on their animation in the future? They do nothing at all, only the view sight changes slowly

Dear Pavel, could you let us know, is it planning to add an ability to look at your friend's game in future? It's too annoying starting over new streams in discord every time i want to see how my friend is playing.
I am supremely sure, that this function is cool and necessary even for novices, who may be "trainer seekers" at the start of their game career.
Thank you for your attention!

Hi Burza!
I wanted to ask if you guys have thought about having something like a "Statistics" page on the playgwent website similar to what gwentup used to have in beta? I think it would be a really cool way to see which leader abilities and card choices are seeing the most success/popularity at a given rank/MMR. It would also be a great way to generate discussion and ideas in the community around the meta. It was one of my favorite things to check in beta and I think it would be a very cool feature to see on the official website since I would assume you guys have easy access to that information. Thanks again for being a great community manager and being so interactive, being able to hear directly from CDPR regarding community questions always feels like you're striving for a good community-company relationship. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom