GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going implant different ornament stuffs which can be earned by playing game and buying for game money, not for real money?
Frankly speaking, i’m playing gwent a little bit more than 2-3 weeks and i’m starting losing my interest to the game due to a lot of loot which need to buy for real money.

Are you going implant different ornament stuffs which can be earned by playing game and buying for game money, not for real money?
Frankly speaking, i’m playing gwent a little bit more than 2-3 weeks and i’m starting losing my interest to the game due to a lot of loot which need to buy for real money.

We try to do a bit of both for cosmetics :)

Hi Burza!
I wanted to ask if you guys have thought about having something like a "Statistics" page on the playgwent website similar to what gwentup used to have in beta? I think it would be a really cool way to see which leader abilities and card choices are seeing the most success/popularity at a given rank/MMR. It would also be a great way to generate discussion and ideas in the community around the meta. It was one of my favorite things to check in beta and I think it would be a very cool feature to see on the official website since I would assume you guys have easy access to that information. Thanks again for being a great community manager and being so interactive, being able to hear directly from CDPR regarding community questions always feels like you're striving for a good community-company relationship. Keep up the good work!

It's something we've been planning to have, we'll see when tho :)

Hello. Now that the game is out on iOS can we also expect a Mac OS port? I play on my iPad mini which is amazing for playing anywhere however it would be great if I can also play on my Mac when I’m at home. macOS Catalina added Mac Catalyst and now lots of devs are easily porting their iOS apps to Mac.

Mac is not planned right now.

As of now, console players don't have access to match history. Are there any plans to include this feature as a part of the game, and not only the gog client/playgwent-account?

It would mean a lot to a lot of players, since we now have to keep track of our games using pen and paper.

Hi Burza,
Are we gonna get anything interesting other than the usual card balancing changes at the end of November?
BTW, the new IOS Gwent is as amazing as it can be. Love it! Finally get my friends to play Gwent.
Thank you, have a nice day!

Do you have plans to change the Enslave/Ardal ability? It's so annoying to play against... I simply cannot put a 5 point engine or another essencial card to my deck cause I know that is gonna be stolen. Play a card, sweers. Play a card, stolen. Play a card, Invocation. Then renew the abilitie and stole another card.... Where's the fun in a game like this?

Last edited:
I just started playing Gwent when it came to iOS and I absolutely love it. I know you can connect a pre-existing gog account to iOS but is there any way to connect my apple account to gog to play on my existing account that I started on iOS? Thanks.

Hello Burza! Two questions:

1. Regarding the iOS version, it says that “on the most powerful iOS devices GWENT has built-in 4K textures”. Can you please tell us which devices will have 4K? Also, is 4K already available? Because I remember you guys said it won’t be available on launch.

2. Are there any plans to make in-game items like kegs, meteorite powder, cosmetics, etc. available to buy directly from playgwent.com?

Hi Burza

Would you mind changing the twitch drops give scraps instead of meteorite powder? New players need more scraps.

Ciao
Do you have in plan to release Thronebreaker on iOS?
Also, thanks to Gwent Team for IOS version of Gwent.

Greetings, Pawel

1. Any plans to 16:10 resolution support?

2. Any thoughts about rework contracts "Destroy units only using Poison X times", "Remove a Shield by damaging a unit X times", "Give Shield X times" with reducing count from 1000 to 500?

Now we need 2 cards (unit, spells) to destroy one unit with poison. This means that we can destroy 2-3 units per game. At the same time for contracts like "1000 orders / 1000 Bleeds / 500 Purify / 1000 Harmony / 1000 Assimilate" we can trigger the abilily more than 10+ times per game with a specific deck.

@ Burza46
Hi!
Do you plan to fix the visual bug on low end computers?
Been able to play just fine until about 3 months ago..

Legitimate question, can console players expect the same treatment with Cyber Punk? Pretty sure that alot have pre ordered it before you just killed Gwent for us, thanks for thinking long term. How can we be sure you won't just take our money with that game aswell ? I'm sure I'm not the only person concerned with how you just dropped consoles.

Hello CDPR Devs,
I have made this profile and post inorder to find out how you will be handling any requests for refunds for Gwent users who can't/won't make the switch to PC or iOS.

Hi GWENT Devs,
After thit new expansion , milling the thronebreaker normal cards now returns 3200 scraps but it was 800 scraps in the last version. Since I milled all the thronebreaker normal cards a few weeks ago and now it seems I lost 6000 scraps or so. Will there be a compensation for this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom