GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you going to release a hotfix allowing people to mill the cards?
You are probably aware by now about Griffin and Wild Hunt cards not millable.

Hallo, my problem ist when I want to transfer the gwent account from Ps4 to PC and entering the support ID it says that my input do not match with the right format. What does it mean and how can I fix it? Ps: I typed in the support ID correctly

Pls,do not ignore us.There is a enough amount of players,who still playing GWENT on the consoles.Just bring back the arena, for one month or several weeks,but back it in the game.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Or maybe you could change the requirements for this two trophies?
F283ACEC-123F-46A5-BFC7-739B2DEC7F1C.jpeg

Last edited:
HI!
I want to write a tracker to track my / opponent’s moves / cards. And also collect statistics on my games. Please give a link to the API`s documentation for interaction (data acquisition) from the game.

Hello,

Just want to ask : will the old 'trebuchet' (replaced by bombardment) come in the future expansion? I just feel strange that there can 'ballista' and 'reinforced ballista', why there cannot be 'trebuchet' and 'reinforced trebuchet'?

The question seems to be weird, but I hope there can be a variety of siege engines that I can use to construct in my deck with the new scenario card 'siege'.

Thanks for replying.

1.- 3D models look terrible in this new versus screen.
Can we expect the old (and good) versus screen with leader arts (cards) instead of this thing at some point?

2.- Separate leadership skills are a complete and confusing disaster (right now leaders no longer matter)
Will they be returned to their respective leaders in the future?

Could you please revisit the achievements so that they are feasible? For example "Playing Favorites" - did you calculate what is the probability of that happening? Even with current Merchants of Ofir session?

Hello. Do you plan to do some leader overhaul?
Some leaders are lot stronger than others (Echo, Pincer, Wild card,.....), and some leaders are outdated/underpowered (Invigorate, Force of nature, Lockdown,.....). Also leaders like Echo, Pincer or Lockdown are problematic from design standpoint as well.

Currently there has been discussion on the board about the state of recent seasonal modes, including the current Season of the Wild Hunt -

In the roadmap, it was mentioned that you are looking into seasonal and will likely be reworking some of the less popular
modes. However, it doesn't seem likely that this is going to address another core issue of seasonal mode - that it all too often becomes dominated by one or two decks. This in turn tends to detract from the sense of fun the mode is intended to played. by those who don't want their deck-building limited to netdecking the dominant deck. Are you aware of just how problematic this is, and are there any plans to provide emergency hotfixes to balance these month long events?

Last edited:
iOS transfer from Xbox. Am I right to assume - even though I’ve not received a confirmation email - that if my stats are up to date on the playgwent profile area, that the iOS version has been transferred and updated?
I’ve been waiting since the 9th dec, and I don’t want to jeopardise the profile if I log into the gwent app!

im pretty sure I’m not the only one waiting on an email with this problem.

I haven't played on my console in a while and a friend recently started playing on PC, so I downloaded for PC and started through the tutorials. Then I wanted to check out some stuff from my console account for comparison and discovered that it will soon no longer be available, but that I could port my progress over to my PC account. But when I tried to do this, there was a message telling me I cannot because there is already progress on my PC account. Is there any way around this? It's kind of a frustrating situation.

Thanks!

I BEG YOU

Bring this game to your Steam fan base, We loved Thronebreaker and would love Gwent but will not be leaving Steam behind for GOG even if its for CDPR

PLEASE I will play this all the time, And I would love my Witcher collection together all in one place. This is so unfair.

Is it going to happen? At least some time in the future? I have seen the other threads but would love a update on this. I still have hope

Considering Gwent is created in the game engine Unity (huge fan of Unity and Gwent by the way, great work) I am guessing you also created Thronebreaker using the very same Engine. Since many games combine 2D and 3D graphics alike in their games I was wondering wether the moveable character in the campaign of Thronebreaker is 3D or 2D :)

Kind regards O

Hey guys,
first of all I would like to thank CDPR for making the account transfer to PC possible. I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately my account wasn't transferred before the Holidays and I was not able to play Gwent. There are a few special offers in the shop right now like the premium stratagems cards and I think today will be the last day to buy it.
Will it be possible to get access to those offers in the future?

By the way, do you have plans for the timing of the next wave of console transfers? I really missed Gwent during the Holidays...

Thanks a lot!

Will we get the new season/ patch without any information from the devs?

Also, the last answer we got from Burza was on 21st November, over 6 weeks ago. Does that mean this thread will no longer be supported? Why cant other devs participate, in case Burza isnt available?

Dear Devs,

I bought some items on iOS and didn't receive what was advertised - namely, the choose-1-out-of-3 legendary choices were all non-premium. My wife bought the Starter Pack at the same time and had the exact same problem.

We sent two separate support requests (one on the 31st Dec and one on the 4th Jan) and received absolutely no response at all, not even an acknowledgement. I don't know how long support requests take, but this is far longer than any other game company we've ever contacted so I'm wondering what's happening.

Buying the Starter and not getting a premium legendary out of it makes the deal not worth buying at all, so please let me know how to get in touch with support (if sending requests doesn't do anything).

I can't even start a thread on here (for visibility) until 10 posts, so I'm writing it here.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom