GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Francis Bedlam gives a boost to Tridam Infantry when it's in my hand will Tridam Infantry still do the 1 damage even though it's not in a lane?
Post automatically merged:

[Not a question. -Drac]

Last edited by a moderator:
Why there was not even small nerfs for ST harmony cards? I know there will be big balance patch in February, but i guess some balance changes, even not so big as always, must be added. I'm afraid Gwent will not playable in ranked right now, cause Harmony decks still tier 1 since august update

I have a simple question for anyone, or any Dev:

If I can log into my Gwent profile on playgwent.com and see my xbox progress, can I log into the IOS app and find it's there too?

The lack of emails and other communication is extremely frustrating. I've been waiting FORTY (40) days for an email that my transfer has gone through. It's bloody ridiculous.

Is Skellige ever going to be fixed or get relevant to other factions?

literally everyone owns me they counter me so easy it's not even funny anymore , Nilfgaard / elf / northern realms... like one move and my power goes from 50 to 20.

How long does it take to fix Jan Calveit's battle cries?!
I asked about it 4 weeks ago your official facebook fanpage and fhe respond I got was: our team knows about it and is working to fix it.
Are we the players a joke to you? This is so disrespectcul.

Hi, will new or old cosmetic items like game board and 3D leader skins be purchasable with meteorite powder in future ? Make it more expensive than the past like 5k powder per board or skin

Hello @Burza46 ,
Is there HDR support planned for Gwent in the future? Is there a difference if we use a monitor with 10-bit panel/does wide color gamut makes any difference in-game?
Thanks and regards.

Got two questions about cards/texts/abilities.

1st. Deathblow "activate this ability if this card destroys a unit". Not true. The correct version should be something like "if this card brings a unit to zero power". Example: destroying Yghern by bringing it to 0 armor doesnt trigger deathblow, yet you do destroy the unit.

2nd. Playing Ciri:Dash as fifth card from the end... card abilities are resolved at turn end, giving you a new card before the turn is over. But even though you get a new card by Ciri:Dash you're still forced to pass. It's like the client isnt smart enough to calculate that you're not out of cards next turn. You should be able to just 'end turn' and auto-pass if you have no cards left AFTER end of turn. Just lost a game since I was forced to pass with a card on hand that would've granted me the win.

Any thoughts on these two matters?

Can u fix playing vs Scenario 3 times in one game? Scenario 1rd - Caretaker 2nd round - Ressurect Caretaker 3rd round?
Thats way too unbalanced.

Stil asking to make something with the issues which console players has faced during freeze period.We don’t ask you to update the game on our platforms an understand the decision to focus on another platforms,but we are still playing this game and want to complete it.But we cannot do it without arena & ranked mode.Please,we asking you to help us,there are so many ways to avoid & solve this obstacle.

Do not ignore it.

Hallo, my problem ist when I want to transfer the gwent account from Ps4 to PC and entering the support ID it says that my input do not match with the right format. What does it mean and how can I fix it? Ps: I typed in the support ID correctly
Hello I have The same problem with my Acconttransfer from Xbox to GOG.
(Wrong Format) If i fill in The Console ID vom Microsoft.
So i hope someone kann help me to fix this.

Thank DGS

Greetings. Any word on Nilfgaardian Crossbowman nerf ? Being able to delete Artifacts for 4 provision with common card doesn't seem good idea.

Hello. First let me say that I love this game and am addicted but Im starting to see some issues.

For instance, in a recent game where I was down to playing my last card, it forces a player to "pass" but yet my opponent had 2 cards remaining and I still had 5 points accumulated (or would have been after the start of next round) but yet I was locked out from using them. "Points" in the form of charges and recent ordered 1 point attacks totaling 5.

May I suggest that in a case such as this, the system to recognize that the player still has fight left and shouldn't be forced to "pass" on his last card if he/she still has orders pending for next round. All other cases where a player is down to their last card without any other orders should remain a pass.

Im not speaking about saved orders that were already in a players hand that were just passed or over looked but orders that come due immediately after .

Am I making sense ? haha

Thanks

Dwain

hi i m korean.
im bad english ...
we apolozize to you.

i hope to something web site system.
deck system
to provide the decklist image for download (extension: png)
because, the system affect to community to Convenience sharing .

Current decklist are inconvenient to sharing image capture.
thanks dev.

answer to email please : osx@kakao.com

Here's a problem with the automill...
I have the Geralt of Rivia card from the base deck but the game does not accept it as a card needed to complete the Geralt collection contract. Now I have enough scraps to create a new geralt of Rivia card and complete that contract but I presume it'll immediately get automilled if I do that without having the chance to save up enough powder to turn it premium. Is that correct?
Does this mean that for all the base set legendaries that fall into contracts, we now have to save up both powder and scraps for each of them to complete the contracts?

I have a question about seasonal tree rewards.

Right now there are 3 seasonal trees. Last season I barely managed to finish both trees. I am new player without ample keys at my disposal. I lost card back reward because I did not know season is ending and did not push daily crown keys.

Now we have 3 seasonal reward trees. My question is which ones am I never going to see again? I wish to prioritize those 2 and get rewards before they go to oblivion.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom