GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Devs!

I was wondering if some of the dryad cards could be powered up? Im rocking a dryad deck with some poison. I keep getting smashed. Like Braenn for example. Man if i go to all the work to get two low level dryads in play all she offers is a three hit with four attack points. ahh kills me. Or Dryad Matron. It only levels things up if it moves to the right. Why cant it continue to level up the unit to the right? Isn't that more motherly? Anyway I put a lot of time into making a poison deck but i keep getting beat because the cards are weak. Love the game. Love the work you guys put in. Any chance on a dryad investigation?

Shouldn’t Witcher units canonically have a higher tolerance to poison that standard units? This would be a great semi-counter to poison.

So, if you played Eskel: Pathfiner, for example, it would take 3x poison to kill him due to his naturally high tolerance.

Hello from a new member :)

Why don't the Journey related contracts appear on the contracts menu? They only appear when I type their names on the box. So it's difficult to know what they are and complete yet them.

I saw the contracts while browsing through Geralts items that I haven't unlocked in the leader skin selection page. It tells you how to unlock the items. It says for example'unlock in reward book' or 'unlock in Journey'. Then for some items it says you must complete a contract.

Hello, new to the forums here (and relatively to Gwent), may I ask if there would be more options for Cosmetics Ornaments (such as boards) be available to be purchased using Meteorite Powder?

Managed to save up about 2k MP, will there be a new board every season added to the store?
If so, will it replace the Tavern Board or be a new addition?

Appreciate your replies!

Screenshot_2020-05-05-23-30-48-773_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
Screenshot_2020-05-05-23-57-36-250_com.pixlr.express.jpg

Aren't the symbols inverted?

Hi there! Why it is not possible to make Elven Deadeye card animated? It's a bunch of animated cards in Gwent which spawn animated spawnlings. So it would be nice to have that possibility.

Can you take out the one-arm-bandit sound that appears when you're entering a match while playing with the sindicate (and maybe the jackpot power)? I am pretty sure one-arm-bandits don't exist in a medieval fantasy, unless you're talking about actual bandits that met Geralt.

Hi Gwent devs and community. Im pretty new and I love this game, but Im having issues with crafting. When Im trying to craft "Harpy egg" it doesn't allow me. There is no option to craft it whatsoever. Can anyone tell me why or help me to surpass this?

Best regards
duppe123

Hello,
Are there any plans to add a replay feature?
It helps with learning to play the game. I can see where I misplayed or what my opponents card was that disrupted my strategy

Dear Developper, do you know that many players are using script/hack to auto draw in season mode for fast level up and free reward points ? Especially in china server, plz do check this.

Hi Gwent devs and community. Im pretty new and I love this game, but Im having issues with crafting. When Im trying to craft "Harpy egg" it doesn't allow me. There is no option to craft it whatsoever. Can anyone tell me why or help me to surpass this?

Best regards
duppe123
We are looking into this problem. You are not able to craft it because it is part of the starter deck. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hello,
I was wondering if strengthening will eventually be re-implemented into the game or is at least being considered?
I know that some consider it "broken", but i don't think a mechanic can be broken if only 2 out of 10-12 cards were considered problematic. Especially since Mandrake, one of the problematic cards, was only "abused" by factions that weren't designed to have strengthening and Greatswords could have had their timer extended to 3 to lower point generation as well as make well timed removal and passing more effective.
If strengthening definitely won't be implemented i would appreciate it if you could elaborate on the thought and opinions behind the decision.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Last edited:
I am wondering if the new contracts will ever be adjusted to give credit for year of the Wererat victories before the update?

Would love to know if support for older generation GPUs on Android, (e.g. Adreno 308) will come in the future? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom