GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I just have a quick question, not sure if it fits here but I want to ask if the old season of magic bundle with Yen and Triss and the old cardback will be available again or if I've missed my chance last year when it was purchasable. Thanks

So , are we ever going to get the Meve Leader Skins/Models from Thronebreaker in GWENT?
I honestly don't see any problem with that , because they are already ingame.

Why it is impossible to use the second and third art of a dynamic card in the form of a favorite card? Will there be such an opportunity in the future? Just art Auberon in the final form is much more beautiful than in the first and therefore I would like to use it in the form of a favorite card.

Hey devs,
I have two questions:
1. Will people who were late to the Journey experience ever get the chance to unlock the remaining cosmetics for Geralt, for example like seasons which repear annually?
2. Are there any plans to make story nodes from events and seasons readable after said events and season is over, like readable-only pages in the Reward Book?
Cheers!

Hi everyone!
Evolving Leader Cards Pack is gone from the shop. Yesterday it said, it would be available until the end of the month or so. I was just about to drop some real money at this game.... :/ Can someone from cdpr clearify pls?

Hello there,
I'm came here just to ask. Are devs going to add an option of banning faction in search of opponents, like in tournaments?

I got a question - where is Keira Metz in the Prize Pool (Księga Nagród)? Am I missing a topic about the recent changes in GWENT? I've read the re-balance stuff and other things, but must have skipped it or something? I'd appreciate if anyone could explain it to me briefly, why it's no longer available. We have some strange guy Jerzy instead? Whooat? Why?

Will more music be added to the game? Skelliges and Syndicates themes are perfect, but the others are too quiet and peaceful, you fall asleep between rounds. Would love to see more work on the music if you guys have any plans for it.

I don't see devs responding to any of these but I have to ask... :shrug:

Do you plan to meaningfully and efficiently nerf Skellige? :giveup:

Hello! I love your game, and will try and keep this totally short.

Is there ANY consideration to possible rotate the Journeys, so that those who missed out on the rewards will have a chance to earn them again?

OR

Is there any chance that certain items (or versions thereof) will be available for purchase, either with cash or in-game currency?

There are loads of incomplete Contracts in my profile which I cannot complete because I did not complete the first Journey.

Hi, regarding the journey, if i were to buy the pass at a later date e.g. week 10 into the journey. If i already cleared Ciri's quest up to week 10 previously (i.e. before i bought the pass), will i be able to get all the crown points instantly? Or will i be limited by the weekly CP limit and the excess CP will be lost?

Conceding multiple game is considered XP farming, we advise against it. If you concede a given number of games your account will be automatically suspended.

Roadmap is coming, most likely with the patch stream, but we'll talk more about that later.
Hi Burza, Got some questions. I have played a lot of video games in my life and seen so many exploits. What does an exploit mean in video gaming? It means taking the full advantage of a game's fault to benefit yourself. Remember a couple season's ago assimilate was completely broken? As long as I remember it was triggering 2 times when you played a card. Some people were taking the advantage of it to rank up on ladder. That was an exploit and cdpr had to fix it in two hours. Now you normally get xp for playing matches here, which is the most normal and usual thing according to the way this game was built. Forfeiting is a game feature not an exploit and it's up to the person if he wants to continue a match. He is not forced to complete the match. If he was forced to continue then gwent wouldn't be a game. And I think cdpr is well aware of that and that's why they added the forfeit button. So please tell me how could someone get banned for using a game feature. Also if you call it an exploit then you are also admitting the fact that gwent is a faulty and buggy game. So why not just fix it in an interesting way like you did to witcher 3 when people were cow farming to get orens. You can make it like people can forfeit not more than 10 times a day. Collecting cards takes thousands hours of game play here. And people that are doing it probably don't know that you call it an exploit when it's a pure game feature. Straight banning them isn't right especially when they have spent thousands of hours and using game features. So please focus on fixing what seems wrong instead of blaming and banning people.

Last edited:
I am wondering if armour can be without having any numbers on them and just damage the armour, what is the need of putting numbers on “armour” when it is just an armour for protection, the thickness of it, is of the material not body count...
Post automatically merged:

Also, the iOS device, animation is a bit slow could this be improved in future? And the interaction of double touch on a card in gameplay doesn’t work as well and i would have to resort to clicking on the tick box at the bottom corner.

Why is the number of decks we can have in-game so low? Why can't you increase this number? I believe it shouldn't be hard to do in the 21st century, should it? The more decks we can keep the more we can experiment with different sets of cards...

This really isn't a big issue but I'm curious nonetheless. The Gwent team just announced that they'd change the Tactical Decision ability so it will spawn Morvran Voorhis. Yet Tactical Decision used to be tied to Jan Calveit, where as Morvran was tied to what is now called Imperial Formation. So how did this come about? Is this done intentionally or an oversight by the dev team?

So, I'm curious if there are plans to add other thronebreaker-related units/leaders in honor of Thronebreaker's anniversary?
I always wanted to play as caldwell as a leader, or those funny hat nilfggard ambassadors. Plus I'm still hoping Falbeson becomes a card for NR or NG, his voice lines alone make him interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom