Gwent beta live stream with developers 12.06.2017

+
frbfree;n8885410 said:
Huh?

First...Golems are still a free six points with 3 card thinning. Golems are still one of the better cards in NG. Secondly, Vicovaro Novices are dropped 2 points in strength, Tibor was dropped 3. Vicovaro Medics are doomed, which they should have been all along.

There are no changes to NG that even change my spy deck, other than Novices being susceptible to Bears. I play Fringilla Vigo, so a 1 point Novice means nothing, when I'm using her to carry over a buffed Rot Tosser's power, and a 2 point Golem is the same as a 3 point if you Fringilla the power of the adjacent Imperas.

Sorry, but let alone golems... Overall power of the deck has been throughed away and 1 Fringilla can't bring back an archetype... she's just an ok card, but far away from good card.
Also, too much hard Monster weather-swarming decks all over and it's day 1....(let alone the 2-3 varieties of SK that makes you think like they didn't nerf them enough).
Seems so unbalanced the meta atm... Almost is near to the fail HS is... Sorry, but that's the truth.
NG is gone... As a theme (except weather variety which is far from even fun to play with) :(

frbfree;n8885410 said:
Huh?

First...Golems are still a free six points with 3 card thinning. Golems are still one of the better cards in NG...
Nope. Now they Deploy AFTER you make the choice which card to draw with Calveit and 3 out of 5 games I stuck with the choice between 2 Golems and an Emissary. I guess it's a win with Morvran an Emhyr, but Calveit got slaughtered something brutal with this one.

Top Bottom