GWENT BETA LIVE STREAM with Developers 14.03.2017

+
Charm_quark2;n8086120 said:
Somebody is actually using that?
Everyone which is interchangeably playing on Xbox One nad PC.

Even if you don't have XONE it's safer to play Xbox Play Anywhere version.
Who knows, maybe in the future you will buy Scorpio.

Raunbjorn

4s4sin96;n8102050 said:
You can mute the opponent

I know. But you have to do it every game... I just thought it would've been a cool statement from the developers to not have "interactions" in the game at all. A different approach than Hearthstone I guess. It's not the end of the world but it's crucial to me at least. ;)

I like interactions they introduce. Maybe they can add ignore interactions in options for you so you dont need to click it each game

Here's an idea................how about upgrading the Practice Mode............like adding a Skelliige & Nilfgaard opponent. As of now, none of the opponents know how to react to some of the Nilfgaard cards. I feel like the Practice Mode has been neglected.

Raunbjorn

Kingoko;n8103540 said:
I like interactions they introduce. Maybe they can add ignore interactions in options for you so you dont need to click it each game

I hope so :)

Guest 4021160

To conclude PI. It is needed with option to disable per match and menu option to disable for good. If in those cases it actually becomes pointless BM, your opponent has less means to concentrate. You can use as an advantage.

Top Bottom