Gwent Card ideas

+
Gwent Card ideas

Hey CD Red,
some ideas coming through my mind:

Monster/Skellige : Gold Card: Lamia (4) str.-> Spawn one Siren (2) str. each round (up to 3)
-> Siren (Bronze Card) : buff other siren by (1)
-> When 3 Siren on the battelfield double strenght

Neutral: Gold Card: Enchanted Witcher medallion
-> tripel strenght of one Witcher

Neutral: Silver Card: Leo Bonhard (5)str.
-> "de-witcher"( remove witcher description) from all witcher on the battelfield
-> "self-witcher"(get witcher descripton) and +3 from each "de-witchered" unit

Neutral: Silver Card/ Gold Card: Quen
-> protect your side of the battelfield (or only one row) for 1 (or 2) rounds against every debuffs (wounds, weather etc.)

Monster: Silver Card: Barghest (3)str.
-> When played "force" the opponent to "sacrifice" one card form the battelfield or hand, if not play Barghest Horde
-> Barghest Horde (Bronze Card) (2)str. wound 4 units (from enemy) for 1

Monster: Silver Card: Lava Golem (4)str. (siege)
-> When rain is played destroy this unit and play 1 Obsidian golem (3)str. (resilience) (breedable)

Last edited:
- The beast Orca that summons a bunch of sirens would be a nice card. If you read the books, you know what I'm talking about.
- Doppler with ability to create and play a copy of a gold card on opponents side in the next round if he isn't discarded in the round he's played in.
- Wolfeddin

Also I posted some ideas here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...and-ODRIN-CARD-REQUEST!?p=3077800#post3077800

Seriously CDPR, make a "Geralt and Friends" deck. In the story mode, maybe it will tell another story of Geralt & Dandelion's story and play with this faction.

Nice ideas, just Quen seems a bit OP :) there are some cards canceling effects of specials etc. but only one special is canceled. This would be too much I think :).

Like the De-witcher card, it's really cool idea.
Golem is classic,
Sirens would be good, maybe just too OP, since it's 2, 5, 9 * 2 + 4 base card, it's too much I think maybe, would make it with siren's life 1.
Medailon is really powerful, but most times unusable.

Others feel good too :)

good job!

Well we already have Quen, in curren form it's pretty okay. I would also add Heliotrop(working somehow like in books):

Heliotrop Sign
- Silver or gold
- if silver:
Protect all instances of non-gold unit from any card destroying ability(but not from damaging ability)
- if gold:
Protect all instances of non-gold unit from card destryoing and damaging ability

Top Bottom