Gwent cards location

+
Gwent cards location

So I finished the story and most of the side quests. One of the side quests remaining is to find all Gwent cards. Since there are more copies of the non-golden cards it is nearly impossible to make a list of obtained cards and then find missing cards.

It would be really nice if the developers added quest marks to Collect 'Em All quest.

I tried to get serious about Gwent yesterday and it ended with me screaming obscenities about what BS this card game is.

I would like a definitive list of where to start and who to play sequentially, I've tried some guides but this game is just bs.

Why they took out dice is beyond me, that game was extremely fun and enjoyable.

Thanks, I know there are lists, but it is hard to find out which single card is missing if there are more copies (3 Ghouls etc).

I would like a definitive list of where to start and who to play sequentially, I've tried some guides but this game is just bs.

Not really a list, but starting with the first gwent tutorial, you just challenge anyone you can in the white orchard area. I know the inkeeper there has some cards to buy. Check all merchants/armorers etc, anyone you can buy stuff from, in every town you come across. Not only are you able to play most of them and earn a card, some sell cards as well. So before you challenge an inkeep or merchant be sure to check their supplies for available cards. Then you keep playing people as you progress, then once you have a decent deck, do the first gwent quest. Continue playing merchants, buying cards etc. Then do the next quest and so on. But if you haven't started from the beginning don't bother. I tried later on in my first play through and abandoned it. On my second play through I'm trying to 100% so I started early and it was fairly easy since then.

Last edited:
Ya' I think I skipped the tutorial at the White Orchard Inn. Didn't make it back to the White Orchard Innkeeper, per se, but bought some cards from the merchant next to the sign post in town.

Can't say it's an easy game regardless. I was playing this nobody merchant in Crows Perch. I had him beat in the fist round, the second round he trumped me, then the third round I dump all my weather effects on him along with my reserve. Have him beat 20 to 8 in the 3rd round and he trumps me with a miracle clear weather last card, does me in. BS I exclaim, BS, BS, BS.

That was the 5th round.. It's not a easy game... I miss dice.

He wasn't the first, just saying, this game is challenging.

These are the yonder tales devs must cream over.

Last edited:
Top Bottom