GWENT Closed Beta Reward: The Witcher 2

+
Me too ... and the moderator said that we have to wait yesterday. i think there is no problem to send the keys for w2 at one day ... i mean other game studios/devs/puplisher (or something else) can do it. something is wrong there!

Did not receive Witcher 2 Free Copy

Hi CDProjekt, i participated in the closed beta of Gwent but i did not receive any mail about a free copy of The Witcher 2. I checked everywhere as well as my spam. Could you send it to me again ?

Thank you very much

Kenway60 thread merged

The free copy of The Witcher 2 is only send out to those that have subscribed to the newsletter. If you did indeed subscribe and still haven't received the gift (and it's not in your junk e-mail), please contact support.

Is it only being sent out to people who subscribed to the Gwent newsletter before public beta [which is not mentioned anywhere on the site]? Will people who played in the closed beta yet were only subscribed to the GOG newsletter receive the reward?

Last edited:
What a nonsense if you want to give people something for signing up to newsletter THEN TELL THEM you will get xyz for signing up. Seriously why people who participated in closed beta don't get anything but people who signed to mostly useless newsletter get FULL free game?

Such goddamn disappointment.

Closed beta witcher 2 giveway

I was playing Gwent since the closed beta and CDRP said that they will be giving out Witcher 2 for everyone who participated in closed beta... So i didn't get it :/ Why ?! Are they still sending them or not ?

JinxterGOG;n8626300 said:
What a nonsense if you want to give people something for signing up to newsletter THEN TELL THEM you will get xyz for signing up. Seriously why people who participated in closed beta don't get anything but people who signed to mostly useless newsletter get FULL free game?

Well, CDPR is still a very generous company, giving away games like this for free at all. I do agree that they should've told us to subscribe to the newsletter before it was too late, and that they should've gave the game to ALL people who participated in the beta, but it can't be helped. We didn't get the game, and that's that.

Spacernic thread merged

The free copy of The Witcher 2 is only send out to those that have subscribed to the newsletter. If you did indeed subscribe and still haven't received the gift (and it's not in your junk e-mail), please contact support.

JinxterGOG;n8626300 said:

People who participated in the CB got The Witcher 1 (= a FULL free game, as you called it).

its not just the newsletter apparently got a mail telling me the requirements

The Witcher 2 codes have been sent to Closed Beta players who:
- signed up to GWENT newsletter (not GOG.com) and didn't unsubscribe from it
- agreed to their personal data being processed for marketing purposes by CD Projekt S.A. (an option to check under newsletter during Closed Beta registration)

although its too late now for people who haven't including me :/

Still no TW2 code and deadline is tomorrow

Do anyone know hot to get the code? I read you have to wait until they send it to you via email but the deadline is tomorrow and I haven't recived anything. Please help.

in the email you get,you press redeem,it jumps you to a page where it asks for a code,but you dont have to type anything.the code will write itself,and you just get the game.

if you havent got the email yet(which you should have),check your spam folder too.if its not there either then you should probably contact support.remember it was the weekend and maybe thats why they didnt answer.send another one since now its midweek. Rakyand Rodrigio96 zambasshik Mombamambo

The Witcher 2 codes have been sent to Closed Beta players who:
- signed up to GWENT newsletter (not GOG.com) and didn't unsubscribe from it;
- agreed to their personal data being processed for marketing purposes by CD Projekt S.A.;
- played GWENT on account with the same email address as the one used during the process of registration to Closed Beta.

If you meet those requirements, please make sure to also check your Spam folder.
If you didn't receive an email with a code for The Witcher 2 then it seems that you didn't meet the above requirements. I'm afraid that no bonus codes will be sent.

Top Bottom