GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

+
Marcin_Momot;n7654190 said:
We are looking into adding some other stuff but at this point I can't really confirm or deny any additional items.
How about a premium Dice Poker card? Randomly buff or damage three cards on either side of the board. Hah hah hah hah! (Ay . . . it's not that funny.)

Riven-Twain;n7654500 said:
How about a premium Dice Poker card? Randomly buff or damage three cards on either side of the board. Hah hah hah hah! (Ay . . . it's not that funny.)

I guess, that wouldn't be a question for me. ;)

Marcin_Momot;n7654190 said:
Premium version of Geralt card is just that. We are looking into adding some other stuff but at this point I can't really confirm or deny any additional items.

ayy thanks! lovin' gwent so far! cant wait for Nilfgaard Empire update!

Denroth;n7655150 said:
Question: what are the languages supported by Gwent(in future)?

Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Polish, i think, judging by all their past references.

Denroth;n7655150 said:
Question: what are the languages supported by Gwent(in future)?

We are planning to roll out additional languages for GWENT in the future, however at this moment there are no details I can share. Sorry.

Marcin_Momot, sorry for taking your time, but many got no answear for a question "Would Season 1 end with Nilfgaard patch? And if not, then when?"
Since this great news got "ranked rewards", this info could be very usefull

TheShift;n7653130 said:
TH3W makes a valid point.. but as it was then...it was a wipe that everyone got..because it was understood..this was a beta test. we still have at least a couple months to re level up..if they knock our levels back to 10 when NG comes out..is that going to happen?

Thanks for support. Yes that's what I am saying they should really reset the rank / levels to any no. with next patch may be by giving same amount of rewards to everyone & at the end of closed beta they should reward everyone with their rank / level as now everyone knows about the rewards they going to play for it.

"There are few exploits too like PFI so what if someone just used that to gain rank & level?"

I´m Sorry, What´s PFI?

I Just Read it. "Poor Fucking Infantery" ;-DDD

Understood. THX!

Last edited:
MrTepes;n7656290 said:
"There are few exploits too like PFI so what if someone just used that to gain rank & level?"

I´m Sorry, What´s PFI?

Poor F'ing Infantary.

I think moderators should create a topic and sticky it, compiling all the established acronyms used in Gwent. During the open beta, these topics will be used by many more thousands of users and that could be in handy.

el_Bosco;n7656360 said:
Poor F'ing Infantary.

I think moderators should create a topic and sticky it, compiling all the established acronyms used in Gwent. During the open beta, these topics will be used by many more thousands of users and that could be in handy.

Thank You "Jheronimus" (Bosco:). I Agree. I´m Kind of lost with some of them (and i´m Level 32...:)

MrTepes;n7656430 said:
Thank You "Jheronimus" (Bosco:)

O M G. you're actually the 1st person to ever understand the meaning of my nick and i've been using it for 10years in dozens of games. ahah

Or did you google'd it?

:cheers:

Cheers!

MrTepes;n7656430 said:
Thank You "Jheronimus" (Bosco:). I Agree. I´m Kind of lost with some of them (and i´m Level 32...:)

Players are still using it.. In last two days I have lost 5/6 matches against them & I am sure many players are just quitting against that strategy so easy rank and level.

Top Bottom