GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

+
One question regarding the reward for every 5 levels.

Do we get the first 2 Kegs at level 5 or at level 10? (Because it says "beginning at level 5")

Greetings

Do we get to keep the scraps? I've been saving them up, have about 5k. I knew there was going to be a wipe but not this soon.

i just wondering about the kegs that I bought it with "Ore" and I didn't open it yet

will it reset as well ? or not , coz i have 13 now and i don't know if i need to keep it or just open it :thinking:

OvaPick;n7738190 said:
i just wondering about the kegs that I bought it with "Ore" and I didn't open it yet

will it reset as well ? or not , coz i have 13 now and i don't know if i need to keep it or just open it :thinking:
At open beta you'll get the stuff you paid for with real money (kegs) and the CB rewards. Nothing you own in closed beta will be saved.

Can i please for the love of everything get my invitation already? I waited months and months for one, but nothing. As a huge witcher fan owning all the books and games i feel kinda disappointed that i can't even test out this game before release.

ugh.. sorry for the vent

i have one question about the open beta transition.when it opens,will we seriously have to level up to level 10 in order to get in ranked???cant you just level up our accounts to level 10 so that we can start playing immediately??thnx for any replies

pl91;n7760520 said:
i have one question about the open beta transition.when it opens,will we seriously have to level up to level 10 in order to get in ranked???cant you just level up our accounts to level 10 so that we can start playing immediately??thnx for any replies
When open beta start you'll be level 1. Which means you'll have to grind up your way through ranked. Hopefully they'll lower the requirement from 10 to like 7, which seems much more reasonable to me.

So do we know more about the end of season rewards?
Want to know if I should stop at rank 14 or play some more :)

SithLordGeralt;n7747430 said:
Can i please for the love of everything get my invitation already? I waited months and months for one, but nothing. As a huge witcher fan owning all the books and games i feel kinda disappointed that i can't even test out this game before release.

ugh.. sorry for the vent
Months? If so, CDPR promised everyone who signed up in 2016 his key.

ugh.. sorry for the vent

IGN was giving away 10000 CB codes earlier this week, not sure if there is any left.
https://www.playgwent.com/pt-BR/giveaway/IGNBrasil

Last edited:
Ninjamaster_600;n7772610 said:
So if i got into the beta in 2017 im screwed? am i going to need to wait a few more months?
Not necessarily. The regular key distribution is still running, if I'm not mistaken.

ugh.. sorry for the vent

Ninjamaster_600;n7772610 said:
So if i got into the beta in 2017 im screwed? am i going to need to wait a few more months?

just a few obvious things... did your sign up go smoothly? correct email address?
did the invite go to your spam/junk mail folder?
have you tried to sign up again using a different email address?

like I said, obvious, and am sure you checked these things. I waited 2 months for my invite and had signed up on day one a few minutes after the invite system went live :)

failing all else maybe contact customer support and ask if they can help. my experience with the qwent CS team went very well, their super helpful imo

good luck

Last edited:
So I signed up for beta in September last year (I still have the confirmation email as proof), but still have yet to receive a key. A little disappointed as I was very excited to participate in the beta... Has anyone else experienced this?

Got into the beta right now, and I'm loving it, great game, lots of UI stuff to improve but I'll make a thread about that, was wondering if you plan to also do a wipe when moving from current state of beta to the live?
I just want to know how attached I should get to my current collection.

Guest 4029820

asiepshtain;n7792930 said:
Got into the beta right now, and I'm loving it, great game, lots of UI stuff to improve but I'll make a thread about that, was wondering if you plan to also do a wipe when moving from current state of beta to the live?
I just want to know how attached I should get to my current collection.

Just read the first post, everything is explained there...

Oorslavich;n7780190 said:
So I signed up for beta in September last year (I still have the confirmation email as proof), but still have yet to receive a key. A little disappointed as I was very excited to participate in the beta... Has anyone else experienced this?

I signed up in October or November (I think) and got my CB invite last week

Top Bottom