GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

+
39HUDSON;n7794660 said:
so late closed beta players wont get access or kegs for the open beta or any time afterwards ?

well if you manage to just get to level 10,you will get 4 kegs for the levels,plus 2 kegs for rank 1 in ranked mode.if you manage to just get to level 5 you will get 2 kegs.anything below that gives nothing.

39HUDSON;n7794660 said:
so late closed beta players wont get access or kegs for the open beta or any time afterwards ?
Complete 2 reward tiers per day and you'll get a few kegs by the time open beta start. Keep in mind that open beta may be a thing in two weeks or 2 months, no ones know for certain.

I just reined in an Xbox CB key last night before I went to sleep. Didn't sign up last year so I had to look for a someone giving keys away. Found a video on YouTube and got lucky.

I'll be playing a lot of this game and can't wait to help make it better.

Don't blame ya with their new Hero Power, and weather it is a lost cause. Maybe they should listen when they are told something is going to be OP heh.. Lesson for next time.

Last edited:
Jeckel;n7813980 said:
Don't blame ya with their new Hero Power, and weather it is a lost cause. Maybe they should listen when they are told something is going to be OP heh.. Lesson for next time.

Quick tip if weather monsters are getting you down, I got Daggoth in my first keg and I've been playing just that, made a pretty optimized weather deck, its really hard for this deck to not over commit the first round. You want to get all the fogglets and wild hunters out of your deck or your risk drawing into them which is horrible. that's already 15. and probably a weather card.
Give the monster deck the first round, and remmber that fogglets appearing due to fog will trigger the monster racial ability and will go to next round then insta die when the fog resets.
Beyond that keep your buff for as late as possible, so they aren't wiped.

asiepshtain;n7815550 said:
Quick tip if weather monsters are getting you down, I got Daggoth in my first keg and I've been playing just that, made a pretty optimized weather deck, its really hard for this deck to not over commit the first round. You want to get all the fogglets and wild hunters out of your deck or your risk drawing into them which is horrible. that's already 15. and probably a weather card.
Give the monster deck the first round, and remmber that fogglets appearing due to fog will trigger the monster racial ability and will go to next round then insta die when the fog resets.
Beyond that keep your buff for as late as possible, so they aren't wiped.

If your over committing on the first round then you got a bad draw, or doing it wrong. I can win, or make them go into a card disadvantage in the first round, and keep a 16-18 Monster for the next round easy. Follow that up with weather which they have to remove as I stack it up over, and over.. Now add this all can be done for cheaper then most other decks because 90% of it is just basic cards (there are a few Silver Epic's.. like 3-4).

Look at the numbers, the people playing monsters, and not other decks (Causal, and Ranked) because right now they are better & Cheaper then the rest by a bit. Look at the win rates, and you will see it is an issue. I have read that monsters used to be the weakest, and I am not looking to do that again, but it was over balanced.. It happens that is part of learning.

Last edited:
MDTycho;n7819270 said:
Back to the topic - has it been announced yet what the season end is going to look like?
Not yet. But from passed experiences with CDPR, I assume that testers won't be disappointed.

Hi ! I'm a new player and I find this game great, well done!
I have a question, what do you mean with the red line?

"Since Open Beta will mark a significant influx of new players, we want everyone to start on equal ground. That’s why we need to reset everyone’s card collection (fear not — we’ll give you back all the Kegs you purchased with real money!) and game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps)."

Ore and scraps a player have? if so, what happen if a player mill all the cards before the open beta? he gets the huge amount of scraps or nothing?

(I apologize if someone asks before me, but I have no time to search it)

Have a nice day!

LupoDeiBoschi;n7839560 said:
Hi ! I'm a new player and I find this game great, well done!
I have a question, what do you mean with the red line?

"Since Open Beta will mark a significant influx of new players, we want everyone to start on equal ground. That’s why we need to reset everyone’s card collection (fear not — we’ll give you back all the Kegs you purchased with real money!) and game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps)."

Ore and scraps a player have? if so, what happen if a player mill all the cards before the open beta? he gets the huge amount of scraps or nothing?

(I apologize if someone asks before me, but I have no time to search it)

Have a nice day!
What the dev means is that in open beta you'll start with a clean account, level 1 with 0 scraps, 0 ores and 0 kegs and with only the starter cards. Then you'll receive your rewards for playing CB.

DMaster2;n7840470 said:
What the dev means is that in open beta you'll start with a clean account, level 1 with 0 scraps, 0 ores and 0 kegs and with only the starter cards. Then you'll receive your rewards for playing CB.

One month to gain level 25 and rank 5 , five decks developed for nothing... 900 craps not used yet ... what a wasting time! and in same case what a wasting money !

fa79it;n7841040 said:
One month to gain level 25 and rank 5 , five decks developed for nothing... 900 craps not used yet ... what a wasting time! and in same case what a wasting money !
Read the first page of this update

You will receive:
level 25 : (2 ores per 5 levels)------>10 kegs
rank 5 : (2 ores per rank)-------->10 kegs
plus: all the kegs you bought with real money
plus: end season rewards and CDproject gifts

The only thing you loose is the craps and the player level progression

Last edited:
fa79it;n7841040 said:
As it is now you'll get 20 kegs, premium geralt and the end of the season rewards (no one know them yet). I wouldn't say it was a waste of time. Btw no CCG let CB players keep all their cards without doing a wipe before going "public".

Top Bottom