GWENT coming to smartphones

+
What about Android? I have been waiting for this for years and now I hope I can play with my Ps4 account on my Android phone. That would literally mean I could play every single day.

Baby step by baby step. I was looking forward to play it on ipad as well, but it seems it's too much to ask for now. I guess with Cyberpunk around the corner, there might be 2 devs only on this, on sunday afternoons, if they have time XD

Baby step by baby step. I was looking forward to play it on ipad as well, but it seems it's too much to ask for now. I guess with Cyberpunk around the corner, there might be 2 devs only on this, on sunday afternoons, if they have time XD
Patience is no.. - Oh you know how the sentence goes. I can't even bear to wait until the Iphone release how am I gonna wait for the Android release? One would think waiting 6 months for Homecoming would have taught me some patience.

Lmao, oh well we'll survive. Your comment about the 2 devs working on sunday afternoons really made me smile, good one! Cyperpunk is gonna be amazing!

Gameplaywise HC already feels like some casual mobile garbage. Guess this step was planned a long time ago.
"Two rows just play better" :giveup:.

It was obvious from the start, as soon as they announced the changes.

But I'm not even mad. It seems lies and disappointment are the fashionable thing in the gaming industry nowadays.

All i ask: mobile port and cross progress/play in all devices, i started to play in pc, but when i am in my tv i cant just play in my ps4.

Hello, please can you make Gwent version also for mobiles? And I have another request. Please add to game Czech translation.

IPhone really? I don't know anyone under 60 that owns an iPhone. Does anyone know what the 1.44 patch was today?
Post automatically merged:

I'm dreaming every day to do a port from Ps4 to GoG. I started play gwent in PS4 and could be better for the community of gwent if CD Project do this. You have the best card game in the world. Don't forget us.
I feel you there. I would have never started playing on ps4 had I known id spend thousands of hours and more cash than I've ever spent on any other game.
Post automatically merged:

It was obvious from the start, as soon as they announced the changes.

But I'm not even mad. It seems lies and disappointment are the fashionable thing in the gaming industry nowadays.
Anyone with discernment knew this was the main reason for HC. We all joked about this back when the 2 rows was announced

Last edited:
Top Bottom