GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Hi, is the contract preparing the blueprint bugged? It says play at least 1 card from uroboros set. I play three (2x onager, flotsam) and nothing happens..Am i missing something?

Last edited:
Hi. Can someone suggest me the best decks against Nilfgaard? I don't mind decks effective against all factions. Just the strongest ones against trending nilfgaard

PLAYER EXPLOITING BUG
I did not find any thread about this topic so im just gonna post it here and hope people see this.
Basically this bug involves using 2 specific cards from the Skellige Deck. The cards are "An Craite Armorsmith" and "Heymaey Protector". what this player did was send 2 of the protectors to my board and then he started damaging an adjacent unit to them by 1. What happens here it starts stacking infinite. This infinite stacking only ends when the timer reaches 0. after like 2 or 3 rounds of the infinite stacking he summons the armorsmith and boosts HIS protector on his side by 80,90,100,150 depends how much stacks were involved.
This is disgusting bug exploit and theres literally no counterplay since he just copies these cards if you destroy them yourself.

im including some screenshots so u see how it looks like.

Attachments

• gwent cheater1.png
    gwent cheater1.png
    2 MB · Views: 22
  • gwent c2.png
    gwent c2.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom