GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
i've been wondering what the hell the devs are thinking by keeping vicovaro medics unchanged, it's completely baffling

I'm spending all my resources to by kegs (sorry I don't know the name of a resource case there's no tooltip ingame), and question is, is it ok? Maybe there're other purposes for that resource and I'm stupidly wasting it?

tealquest;n10508532 said:
I'm spending all my resources to by kegs (sorry I don't know the name of a resource case there's no tooltip ingame), and question is, is it ok? Maybe there're other purposes for that resource and I'm stupidly wasting it?

The ressource you are talking about is called ore. At the moment kegs are the only option to spend ore.
The next option for it is supposed to be the recently announced arena mode which will mostlikely have an entry fee paid with ore (atm 150).

Exponentious;n10508542 said:
Is there a place in game to see overall stats like total games played? I see only total wins, and some general card stats.
As far as I know there is not. Just the screen when you click on your avatar in the main menu that shows you the wins and the extent of your collection, that you mentioned.

Exponentious;n10508542 said:
Is there a place in game to see overall stats like total games played? I see only total wins, and some general card stats.
TV_JayArr;n10509022 said:
As far as I know there is not. Just the screen when you click on your avatar in the main menu that shows you the wins and the extent of your collection, that you mentioned.

You can use a third party app, like Gwent Tracker or GwentUp.

VickyViking Moved your post to the community section because it isn't a question specifically for the devs.

There are various ways to get duplicate gold cards:
- Uma creates gold cards (from a pool of all available gold cards).
- Johnny copies a random gold card from your opponent's deck.
- Avallac'h: The Sage copies a random silver or gold card from your opponent's deck.

Batromeman

I've moved your post to a more appropriate thread, as it really isn't a question to devs.

To answer the question: Ambush units say their voicelines once they flip over rather than right away when they're first played.

Hi! I'm sorry if this has already been asked, I've done a fair bit of searching online but I cant find an answer.

When it comes to ranked, if you pass a rank that has unique rewards on it- eg. an avatar portrait- and continue on wards, when the season ends do you receive that reward from the low tier?
I ask specifically because this months tier 10 rank has an avatar portrait that I'd like to get, but I'm scared to carry on and move higher in the tiers because they only have scrap and dust etc.
Sorry if this is a total noob question, its my first season playing the game :D
Any replies would be super appreciated!

Jincksy You don't lose ranks in Gwent in a season. Refering to season end rewards - like borders and avatars. You receive every avatar/border/title of ranks below yours. So if you will finish rank 15 this season - ends at the 28th feb - then you will receive the Francesca avatar as well as the Volunteer title + border and the foreman title + border. The scraps, ore and meteorite powder become a bit more of a reward every single rank.

Are we aware of any bugs concerning the Doomed category? I'm confident I've seen cards dissapear from the raveyard when they shouldn't.

I am certain after testing it twice (first time i thought i chose the wrong option) LEtho the king slayer In arena does not destroy the leader card :[ extremely frustrating

Dante2144;n10585272 said:
I am certain after testing it twice (first time i thought i chose the wrong option) LEtho the king slayer In arena does not destroy the leader card :[ extremely frustrating

Just to be certain: are you trying to use Letho on an opponent Leader that has been played onto the board?

If yes, and Letho isn't working, you can report the issue.

Dante2144;n10585272 said:
Muffliato;n10585482 said:
Just to be certain: are you trying to use Letho on an opponent Leader that has been played onto the board?

...and isn't immune (e.g. Arachas Queen)?

GlassCards;n10588552 said:
Why does it take so much posts to create a new topic?

Because of past spam issues; spambots would flood the forum without the 10-post limit.
Also, it can take a while for the system to register you've got 10 posts, especially when posting in quick succession.

Top Bottom