GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Sorry I am new so still figuring out some of the details.
Q: Can you have more than two of the same card in a deck?
Q: Does Auto Mil spare cards destroy any with > +2 copies?
Q: Gernichora only unlocked through Kegs?
Post automatically merged:

Q: Any recommendations on Deathwish deck for Unseen Elder
Just unlocked him

Last edited:
1: Can you have more than two of the same card in a deck?
2: Does Auto Mil spare cards destroy any with > +2 copies?
3: Gernichora only unlocked through Kegs?
4: Any recommendations on Deathwish deck for Unseen Elder

1. Bronze: two max, gold: one max.
2. Yes, but it counts normal and animated cards are non-duplicate.
3. You can unlock every leader by crafting it or by unlocking the node in the reward book. Gerni (and all Thronebreaker leaders) are on a different tab.
4. That depends on how much scraps you have to spare and which cards you already have.

rrc

Forum veteran
Sorry I am new so still figuring out some of the details.
Q: Can you have more than two of the same card in a deck?
Q: Does Auto Mil spare cards destroy any with > +2 copies?
Q: Gernichora only unlocked through Kegs?
Post automatically merged:

Q: Any recommendations on Deathwish deck for Unseen Elder
Just unlocked him
A: No
A: Yes, but remember that it treats normal and premium cards separately. If you have 1 Premium bronze and 3 normal copies, auto mill only mill that 1 extra bronze copy. Same applies to premium vs bronze too. Just because you have premium copies, bronze copies won't be milled. Of course, for gold cards even the one extra normal and/or normal card will be milled.

A: She can be unlocked in the reward book. On the right look for the small pig tab and it will let you unlock all the TB leaders with Reward Points.

A: If you are new, I would recommend and advice against Unseen Elder decks. That is a little hards to play. Try Gernichora instead. But if you want to play only Elder, use GwentUp.com for now till the official decks glossary gets better. GwentUp.com is the encyclopaedia of netdecks now. Sort by mode saved and try one. Good Luck!

Oh boy, I didn't even see this thread and thought I would need to get to 10 posts to ask questions...
Thank you for the answers in advance.

Q1: Why don't Arena reward daily round win bonuses (reward points) and will it ever do that? I find it a chore to play ranked with my relatively bad deck just to get to those 18 round wins.
Q2: Thronebreaker cards are only available through dusting to the people who don't own TB?
Q3: After the new card set hits, is it known will arena still reward basic set or will it reward new set cards?
Q4: Esports part is really confusing to me, I don't see any tournament in schedule (no gwent opens or anything). What exactly are you playing ranked for in these seasons where you can't qualify; what for are the accumulated crown points for in those season? Also, I have to play minimum of 40 games with each faction just to begin competing? Or I understood something wrong?

Q1: Why don't Arena reward daily round win bonuses (reward points) and will it ever do that? I find it a chore to play ranked with my relatively bad deck just to get to those 18 round wins.
Q2: Thronebreaker cards are only available through dusting to the people who don't own TB?
Q3: After the new card set hits, is it known will arena still reward basic set or will it reward new set cards?
Q4: Esports part is really confusing to me, I don't see any tournament in schedule (no gwent opens or anything). What exactly are you playing ranked for in these seasons where you can't qualify; what for are the accumulated crown points for in those season? Also, I have to play minimum of 40 games with each faction just to begin competing? Or I understood something wrong?

1. Not sure.
2. Yes
3. Not sure. That question has been asked in the dev thread, without an answer.
4. Not entirely sure how the pro-rank placement works. There are also preliminary rounds and the main tournament (Gwent Open).

My mosaic looks like it has 5/5 pieces...
{I'm running a win streak... 8 or so... (not MO don't judge me). It's not league 1 or 0. I haven't paid attention to it yet, but now when I'm going to need sheetload of Tree Points for CC, I'm wondering if maybe...}
...-> when I get extra piece for a win streak so that it fills 5 spots at once, there still needs to be 1 victory to make the move to the next rank....?

when I get extra piece for a win streak so that it fills 5 spots at once, there still needs to be 1 victory to make the move to the next rank....?
Yes, also: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...ent-glossary-1-2-2019.10992550/#post-11280892

(Question moved to the community thread)

So we know Crimson Curse is released 28th March, but does anyone know the exact time it's released?

I would really like to know, to plan if im gonna be playing the entire day or just after 6/7PM GMT, which sometimes is the hour CDPR releases some stuff.

Is there any plans to bring back the full mill value for duplicate cards event(s) like we had in the beta?

@THIKA_THIKA Your question doesn't require a dev answer, so I've moved it to a more suitable thread.

And to answer it: Reynard is a Thronebreaker card, hence the high scrap cost. (He, and the other Thronebreaker cards, in their normal versions come as a bonus if you buy Thronebreaker on GOG, PS4, or Xbox One.)

Does anyone know the approximate scrap cost of the entire Crimson Curse expansion? Unlike Thronebreaker ones, these cards will have a regular price right?

Does anyone know the approximate scrap cost of the entire Crimson Curse expansion? Unlike Thronebreaker ones, these cards will have a regular price right?

I made a calculation here, but it's just an estimate, okay ?!

If the expansion has for example: 30 Common / 30 Rare / 20 Epic / 20 Legendary;

28,000 powder / 26,600 Scraps - Premium Collection
* 6,000 Powder only for Common / 8,000 Powder only for Rare, are two of each

26,600 Scraps - for the Standard Collection

Will SK and NR new leader get their spotlight?
I mean, we are running out of time
Wouldn't mind seeing them even after the expansion is out tho, since we already know their ability :)

Guest 4344268

Does anyone remember how many reward points the previous set of leaders cost? I'm assuming it will be the same or at least comparable this time...

Top Bottom