GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Why Sigismund Dijkstra do not have 100 victory contract?

I do not understand that. Is the only one leader that do not have this contract.

hi guys! i am news to this, i just got as seasonal reward the border of the dragon, but i see that is not complete..the dragon is like a skeleton one, i can i get it complete? thanks!

Is there any chance to get the red Crimson Curse cardback in the future?

Sorry to post the question here. The reason is that I am a new user of the forum and can only post here.

When Gwent HC version arrived last year, the changes were big and I couldn't get used to it, so I left the game for a while. I missed the pre-order Crimson Curse DLC, so I couldn't get the Crimson Curse Cardback.

Now I bought the blue version of Crimson Curse Cardback at the store in the game. I want to know if I still have a chance to get a red version of Crimson Curse Cardback in the future. I really want to collect the red card back. I hope that the CD Project can give us a chance for these players who missed the red cardback. If not, it is a very sad thing.

I am looking for your reply.

Did CDPR change the way the leaderboards work at some point? In Season 11 my WL only counted my matches at Pro Rank, but in every other season the WL included matches from before reaching Pro Rank.

Dear community manager, I would like to ask about the dubbing of the cards and other stuff like Shupp and the leaders to my language (portuguese in this particular case) because it was a great job of them giving a nice voice to the cards in my language, and more important I guess it's because the voice actress of Ciri has passed away recently so it would be great to hear again those cards in my language and remember her work as well

Last edited:
Unlikely, the official response from CDPR was that it's a pre-order exclusive and that only a variation thereof is for sale.

Dear community manager,

Are the players participating in the pre-orders noble players, and the players who are not involved or missed the event are ordinary players? If it is ture, new comers and the old players who missed the pre-order can never get the rewords. Is it fair? Since we all like Gwent card, why should we treat players differently? Why not package the cardback and blood armor skin to a 80 kegs at a suitable price? I have to say it is not just me, but also many people like me missed the pre-order event want the rewards. We are willing to pay money for it.

I hope that you can convey the player's voice above to CDPR and let them consider it. We really want to collect them and hope more players like this interesting card game.

Best wishes for you

Sincerely player

Are the players participating in the pre-orders noble players, and the players who are not involved or missed the event are ordinary players?

The opposite also applies. When CDPR says the cosmetics are pre-order only, it would make those players, who have bought the pre-order, upset when the exclusivity is gone. There are a lot of cosmetic items in Gwent that are no longer available, including the old beta borders for reaching the top rank.

It's only cosmetics, so players do not miss out on any gameplay advantage. Furthermore, a lot of other cosmetics will be released for players to choose from. Lastly, I want to point out that time exclusive items are common practice in F2P games.

Which are the gang categories Sigi Reuven counts ?
I have been away for a while and am currently unsure about that.

How to delete deck from playgwent account?

I share one deck just to test it. It works. But i want to stop sharing it. How to i delete deck from my account. I already delete it in deck builder.

How to delete deck from playgwent account?

If you have written a guide for it, you can delete it by going to your profile page on playgwent.com, scroll to the bottom and delete the guide.

If you haven't written a guide for it, then there is nothing to delete. The "shared" link is a public link based on the deck and isn't tied to your account.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Because he is newly added and the devs haven't included a contract for him (yet). You can make a suggestion about it here.
Maybe the link is not the place for a suggestion: :(
"Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Technical Support has no information to share regarding the topic you have mentioned.

I can recommend following our official channels for up-to-date info on our plans:

twitter.com/PlayGwent
facebook.com/playgwent

GWENT forums are also a great place to participate in the life of GWENT community:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent

Thanks for your interest in GWENT!

Best regards"

Yup, Im a new user and only can post here x)

I use the searcher but don find information about my question... its a simple newbie question

how work exactly?
Searching the more powerful unit or searching the most expensive (in deck points) unit?

Regards :)

Top Bottom