GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Good evening, I need help, when I created my main account I made a big mistake. I put my email .con and its .com as everybody know! Know the game is asking me for a security code but I cant get it because there is not an email with .con! That's why im asking for help because I dont know what to do. I dont want to lose my decks, time and money invested in that account. Please help me!

Does the support answer everything or just the super important stuff? My most recent stuff all got ignored by them.

Support answers everything, but I image they get a lot of tickets during the release of a new patch/expansion. Also, some tickets require more work (research) to answer than others, which leads to further delays. Though, if you haven't heard anything from them after 1 week, I would resubmit the ticket.

Support answers everything, but I image they get a lot of tickets during the release of a new patch/expansion. Also, some tickets require more work (research) to answer than others, which leads to further delays. Though, if you haven't heard anything from them after 1 week, I would resubmit the ticket.

Do they put people who ask too much and resubmit too often in the spam folder?

Since GoG is going to connect all the gaming apps including steam, will it be possible in the future to connect your steam Thronebreaker to Gwent?

Since GoG is going to connect all the gaming apps including steam, will it be possible in the future to connect your steam Thronebreaker to Gwent?
Galaxy 2.0 only allows you to launch non-GOG games, it doesn't allow you to combine or transfer game ownerships. So no, I cannot see that happening. Thronebreaker on Steam is a different product than Thronebreaker on GOG even though they're the same game.

Hello. It would be nice if you change Morenn view a little. Arrow is not laying on bow on the picture and obviosly she can't shoot cause arrow will drop down.
123.jpg

Started playing yesterday and was wondering if there was someplace to test decks before attempting to actually use them?
Everything is shiny and new to me so I'm basically just fiddling around with the different factions with the cards I have so far. But I don't want people to feel like they are wasting their time against some terribly craptastic deck wondering if I was dropped on my head too many times as a child. >.<

If not that's cool. I just didn't want to put people through my ignorant stage of gameplay. When playing most of the factions I'm akin to a kid running with scissors hoping I'll hit something (besides myself).

Thanks,

Jorm

Yes, but how do you know what your current prestige level is?

Either by looking at the prestige icon as explained on the page I've linked or by looking at your contracts which shows the highest completed prestige level.

Hello. It would be nice if you change Morenn view a little. Arrow is not laying on bow on the picture and obviosly she can't shoot cause arrow will drop down.
She's a professional archer and doesn't shoot from bow horisontally as if it was a crossbow, when she shoots, she moves the bow 45 degrees to the left (regarding the picture as you see it) and then the bow is vertically and arrow is on the right side.

When does the patch release?

Cant find the information on the exact time.

Please post a timezone if youre using anything other than CEST.

Top Bottom