GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
mfool123;n10186302 said:
Was leaders being in kegs ever clairfied? Can they be found in kegs or obtained anyway other then crafting them? I also wish there was a way to get your scraps back for crafting arachas queen on day one durp.

My first Gold after the Midwinter Patch was Whispering Hillock.

I wonder if we get all leaders any soon in challenges. In that case i hope not getting any in kegs. If we get challenges for them then we will get refund on them too? Will leaders be blocked then from droping in kegs?

bojerbela;n10186702 said:
My first Gold after the Midwinter Patch was Whispering Hillock.

Mine was either Eist or Adda, not sure which.

Was really surprised to find leaders, that I do remember.

Having been able to reliably pull the card a few times now, I'm gonna assume that I returned a base level card originally and that's why it wasn't pulled over the Silver. Apologise for the mistake.

-----

Hi, I'm playing a Skellige/Dimun heavy deck this season. Using Draig Bon-Dhu, Holger Blackhand and and Segdrifa to strengthen my Clan Pirates. I can reliable reach around 20-22 power by the third round.

However when I don't have a priestess of Freya, yet do have a Clan Smuggler, I want to be able to reliably play a Clan Pirate back into the deck and select him with Crach's Leader Power.

I can do this if my highest Silver Sarah is in my hand, who has a base power of 11. Which is equal to the base value of the Clan Pirate, my highest Bronze. But if Sarah is in the deck she is pulled instead, regardless of having a lower power than the Clan Pirate at that point.

Is this intended behaviour? As the Leader card doesn't say anything about base power, and it seems like this would be an intended tactic.

Last edited:
RosariasFinger;n10221162 said:
Is this intended behaviour? As the Leader card doesn't say anything about base power, and it seems like this would be an intended tactic.

It appear from your explanation that Crach is looking at the card's initial strength rather than it's current strength. Sounds like a bug.

Any news on when the broken premium cards will be fixed? Or has this issue been swept under the rug for now..

Hello!

I was wondering where I can post bugs and the like with cards that I notice as I play? I've seen a few where either the terminolgy used on the card is misleading/wrong, inconsistent, or where the mechanics of the card seems broken.

Thank you! :)

Riven-Twain;n10223322 said:
Please, report all bugs directly to Gwent Support.

Under what heading exactly? Gameplay? Technical? Other? If I pick "report a bug" it asks for all sorts of technical data that seems unneccessary for card bugs...

Thank you for your reply.

AshesFall;n10223362 said:
Under what heading exactly? Gameplay? Technical? Other? If I pick "report a bug" it asks for all sorts of technical data that seems unneccessary for card bugs...

You can also select "Gameplay > Give Feedback", if it's a specific in-game bug not related to your system.

PS. moved discussion to community thread.

No Title

Would love a Leshen card.

Attachments

• photo191142.jpg
    photo191142.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 33
4RM3D;n10232332 said:
Uhm, there is already one, Woodland Spirit.

ohh, i'm planning on getting Gwent soon so i haven't really seen all the cards yet thanks for telling me.
should i delete my post?

OddSockSR;n10232402 said:
ohh, i'm planning on getting Gwent soon so i haven't really seen all the cards yet thanks for telling me.
should i delete my post?

Nah, that's alright. I've moved the discussion to a different thread. Anyhow, the following link has a database with all the cards: https://www.gwentdb.com/cards

lightningsky;n10243862 said:
How does Wild Hunt Navigator work? Or does it actually work?

It works by pulling a copy of a Bronze Wild Hunt unit from your deck. Hounds, Riders, Warriors and Drakkars (ships) work with it.

4RM3D;n10178142 said:
Wyldefyre_CP

I've moved your post to the community thread because the question was already answered by CDPR.

There is only one kind of forfeit. However, it yields different results based on when you forfeit. If you forfeit in the first round, neither players can GG, while forfeiting in the rounds thereafter allows both players to GG. CDPR implement this to prevent GG abuse from players immediately forfeiting on purpose.

Thanks for the prompt reply, but I was actually a bit more concerned about the lack of win stats displayed when some people forfeit in the split second at the end of round 3 before they would lose the game anyway - for some of those people, you do not get to see any of your win stat increases or rewards (though I'm fairly certain you DO still get them). This does not happen all the time - often people forfeiting shortly before the game would give them the loss at Round 3's end I will still see all the stats that come with winning, but not always. I wonder if they think they are somehow getting away with something, shaving that millisecond off before the game would otherwise hand them the loss, b/c some of them seem to have that split-second forfeit / no stat display feature down to a science. :p

RidiculousName;n10243912 said:
It works by pulling a copy of a Bronze Wild Hunt unit from your deck. Hounds, Riders, Warriors and Drakkars (ships) work with it.

Yes. I know this part but every time I've this and I have pulled no unit from my deck despite having several Wild Hunt units. I tried this by Eredin I tried this by playing it from my hand and nothing. Which is strange because I've ran into opponents who've had no problems using Eredin and spawning it Navigator then summoning hound. I tried this in actual games and it has cost me several games because of it. I tried it in training mode and still no unit.

lightningsky;n10276482 said:
Yes. I know this part but every time I've this and I have pulled no unit from my deck despite having several Wild Hunt units. I tried this by Eredin I tried this by playing it from my hand and nothing. Which is strange because I've ran into opponents who've had no problems using Eredin and spawning it Navigator then summoning hound. I tried this in actual games and it has cost me several games because of it. I tried it in training mode and still no unit.

Okay, one more thing I want to make sure before directing you to tech support.

Do you have a Hound (or whatever WH unit you want to pull) already on the board when trying to summon one with the Navigator?
The Navigator needs to target the unit it summons, so playing it without having any eligible WH targets on the board makes the Navigator a mere three-point play.

RidiculousName;n10276512 said:
Okay, one more thing I want to make sure before directing you to tech support.

Do you have a Hound (or whatever WH unit you want to pull) already on the board when trying to summon one with the Navigator?
The Navigator needs to target the unit it summons, so playing it without having any eligible WH targets on the board makes the Navigator a mere three-point play.

Ok now I get it. "It works by pulling a copy of a Bronze Wild Hunt unit from your deck." So this is wrong. It should be "Choose a Wild Hunt unit on your side of the board then play a copy of it from your deck." I just watched a video to see how it's actually played. "ALLY" being the keyword.

How exactly does "ALLY" work? Is it on your side of the board? Because Weavess: Incantation says "Strengthen allied Relicts, wherever they are." So I'm assuming there are cards considered "ALLY" without being on your side of the board.

Top Bottom