GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Hi all, fairly new player,
have an issue pls with Hidden plan contract:

just now, seasonal mode battle rush, first round i dry pass - red coin with 10 cards, won :) and nothing happened, no contract reward, why not?

See what Provision 6 cards are in ther factions. Then you realize that this sheet is not that strong. that's why I don't see anyone using it.

Hello, I have a rare question. Is it possible that I play against a bot?
I have now played several games and each time the username begins [...].And always with faction northern realms
The play is rare to, I don't complain, because every time I win because it is like a child that does not know what the cards does.
Does anyone know about this?
Kind regards,
Vikin_Eiivor

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I stumbled upon this thread from ages ago https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/rey932 , these mods only work against the AI and now I am trying to make similar type of mods myself, however it seems like the below method doesn't seem to work anymore? https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/r9kd52 I'm just wondering if i can get a confirmation from the Developers / users that maybe modded themselves, if this feature has been got rid off, I have pend a couple of hours on trying to make some changes and I wouldn't want to waste more time :D, if anyone has any answers I thank you for your time <3

Last edited:
Gwent - Opposition played a Redanian Elite, 7 power (including a boost of 6) + 3 armour. I locked it and damaged it by 3, resulting in an exposed locked card with 7 power, as expected. I then used a Pellar to purify it, which I expected to result in the boost being removed from the card. It didn't. Is this intended, or an error in the mechanics of the card?

If you carefully read the definition of exposed on the card, it states “trigger this ability whenever the unit loses its armor” — not whenever the unit is without armor. Thus, the Redanian Elite became exposed when the Shackles were played, but reset was not triggered because the unit was locked. When you purified the Elite, you enabled the exposed ability again, but simply having no armor does not trigger exposed, so the triggering even did not occur. Thus, I think the card behaves as it should. It is a pity that such a creative play didn’t work.

Hello everyone, I noticed that after each change of the parameters of some cards, which takes place during subsequent updates, they stop being displayed as owned. I didn't notice any compensation though. This is especially annoying in the case of animated cards, which are often very valuable. Please explain to me where I went wrong in my reasoning, which led me to the conclusion that something is seriously wrong here. I admit that I don't play much, I'm more of a collector and I've put a lot of real money into this game and it's unacceptable for me that cards purchased in this way can simply disappear for no reason. Regards

Tell me: does a game in the style of "week mode" go to the rating? After the game, points are not awarded, it counts. playing new*
Post automatically merged:

Tell me: games in the style of "mode of the week" goes to retiing? After the game, points are not awarded, but the achievement "Win 25 ranked matches in the July season" is counted. Recently played*

Hi, I stumbled upon this thread from ages ago https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/rey932 , these mods only work against the AI and now I am trying to make similar type of mods myself, however it seems like the below method doesn't seem to work anymore? https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/r9kd52 I'm just wondering if i can get a confirmation from the Developers / users that maybe modded themselves, if this feature has been got rid off, I have pend a couple of hours on trying to make some changes and I wouldn't want to waste more time :D, if anyone has any answers I thank you for your time <3
It might work with an earlier game version? I'm not sure if it is or ever was possible to launch the game without logging-in, though. I would assume that all card parameters are provided by the server, when playing online. I do like the idea of modding the game for training purposes, though. Similar to Bakkesmod for Rocket League...

Last edited:
Hello,
I am not receiving my weekly quests from the travel.
So it is impossible for me to achieve my success.
Can you help me please ?
thanks !

Not sure where to put this, maybe i should even try a support ticket, hopefully the mods here can help me.

In Gwent, for the past 4-5 days i've been matched several times in casual mode vs players, against bots that their names consist solely of what i think are chinese characters.

They're bots because they have default avatar, border, skin, cardback, starter decks but more importantly, take max time on the mulligans, then play random cards, sometimes hit themselves or boost enemies, then they pass after a few cards, but they take very long on each turn.
Just on the past hour i think ive found 5 of these, sometimes its the same but with a different faction.

How can i report these (i can easily find their names in the match log), is anyone else finding these bots - that are probably farming resources - and are the dev team gonna do something about it?

Hi,
I really played quite a lot now, but I still don't know how to quit a game. Is there a button anywhere?
Thx 4 helping!

I write here cause I can't create a thread.
Simple question: How can I get Oneiromancy card? I don't own the card. I can't build (it doesn't show if I list not owned cards). No idea which keg should drop this card.

Oneiromancy is from the master mirror expansion. There should be no issue crafting the card. If you cannot see it in the deck builder, you have other issues. Have you reset your filter settings? You could have something set that excludes the card.

Thank you. I reset filters and it showed up :) It wasn't clear I had to click even the button on the right of search field. I thought filters were just that field and the number with the value of cards

Top Bottom