GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Muffliato;n10915250 said:
Nothing to do with status, it's just that the distinction between a suggestion and a general discussion is not always clear.

For me it's quite simple, if there is change in gameplay its a suggestion & when there is not it's a discussion.

Muffliato;n10915250 said:
Like with this thread that could be considered a suggestion.

The thread you mentioned is no doubt a discussions thread as he is not asking for any change in gwent gameplay but in Mulligan thread there is a clear word suggestion available in op post. Anyways I know how this world runs so it's all ok.

I have a question about the rewards for watching youtube videos.
1) do they have to be watched on the platform you play on or the forum platform?
2) is it all the videos from the start or just the most recent?
3) what do you get?

thirdeye50;n10916069 said:
I have a question about the rewards for watching youtube videos.
1) do they have to be watched on the platform you play on or the forum platform?
2) is it all the videos from the start or just the most recent?
3) what do you get?

I think you're mixing up YouTube and Twitch; there are no rewards for watching YT videos, but there are Twitch drops (related News thread).

Check the links for all the info; the News thread has many questions that have been answered. :)

Muffliato;n10916108 said:
I think you're mixing up YouTube and Twitch; there are no rewards for watching YT videos, but there are Twitch drops (related News thread).
Check the links for all the info; the News thread has many questions that have been answered.
Thanks for the answer and from the looks of it you just saved me a sh*tload of time, after reading through some of these posts, I being a console player get left out again.
Unless something has changed since this post you linked, I will just jump on the left out and abused red headed step child band wagon of console players and hope CDPR can make this game fair for all platforms by HC, before would be better but I can't hold my breath that long.

Throwing cards out of hands without effekt?

I wonder if there is a way that u can just throw away cards out of your hand without activating it.
I know that if u wait 60 sec a random card is gonna be thrown away. But in my last game my opponent had the strongest card on the field, he PLAYED Igni and nothing happend. How did he do this? normally his card should be burn away or not? he didn´t waited until his turn is over, he actually rly played it, but nothing happend!

Skybeatzz;n10920563 said:
But in my last game my opponent had the strongest card on the field, he PLAYED Igni and nothing happend. How did he do this?

Igni can only affect the opposite side of the board.
Did you mean Scorch? If you did, then most likely the card was manually discarded rather than played -- as described above. The discard animation shows the card that is being discarded, unless I'm badly mistaken.

(Also, thread merged.)

Err... I know it's a wrong topic but I am lazy and don't find much sense to open a new one, but I can't find the old one for the question I have - what would one had to do to stay on the Pro Ladder? Play X amount of games with every Faction, winning percentage, etc.

Can't remember what the exact "formula" was.

Unlikely.
It's been like that from at least april... Here's a quote from >official pro ladder page<:

Players who haven’t played at least 50 games, as well as 10% of players with the lowest MMR at the end of a season, lose the ability to play on the Pro Ladder. They will need to once again reach Rank 21 in Ranked Play to rejoin.

You probably were rank 21 or played 50 pro ladder games in april/may.

Guest 4021160

By sending a ticket to CDPR support.

Are you okay, though? Why do you want to delete your account all of a sudden? You can always take a break and come back later.
Hi there, i just want my forum profile deleted. Not gog account. Yes, I am okay. Thank you for your concern. Are you sure I still need to contact support for that?

Hi there, i just want my forum profile deleted. Not gog account. [...] Are you sure I still need to contact support for that?

Yeah, request for account deletion has to go through official channels because that's not something which is normally done.

I wonder if I should go for veteran this season. As there will apparently be changes to the avatars, will titles stay when homecoming hits?

Top Bottom