GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
1. How long are the seasons?

2. The card Glorious Hunt. How does it choose which unit to kill if more than one unit is the highest. For instance if i have a base 5 unit and enemy has a base 5. which gets killed? Is it random? Does it depend which was on the board first? Does it auto kill my opponents and leave mine in that situation (which seems to me to be the case, but not sure).

3. Why the F do some people not offer the GG after a match? It's shocking how few people do this. Even after I offer, even after a good close match. I offer the GG win or lose, if i get smoked or if i smoke someone. Only time i wont is if they clearly delayed the game or someone spammed BM.

i see that after some match you earn some points or some scraps or other items but i dont know how and which amount orf rewards you got and if is the same for a friendly an for classified matches as well
thx for help me

i just opened 24 keggs without find any rare card
im level 2 so i thought i could find more rare cards
anyway is there a rate predetermined of how many keggs you have to open to finfda rare card or is completly random and im very unlucky ?
thx for help

lunar new year event length?

How long will the event go for? I don't play much and not sure if I will be able to complete the whole table.

Is it possible to get the older faction theme songs back in Gwent? I liked how they kept the original tavern music as an option when they introduced the new theme songs in open beta, I was hoping they could do the same now. I really miss it.

Is Elf and Onion Soup + Harald Houndsnout/Germain actually a thing ?
Did anyone try that and is that maybe an awful idea ?

Last edited:
You had me at "Elf and Onion Soup". The card is just bad, funny, but bad.
Yes, however at that point it is an enabler on Harald's tokens, which is also a 6 point ambassador, which targets your own faction and can create golds.
Should that not on average be point/provision effective, given that the expectation value for the create should definitely be higher than 6 ?

Heya guys sry to post it here but i cannot post anywhere else now ;). Im returning player here since beta. I put reward points to Filavandrel tree and i get something called 'Scion of the White Ships'. Just what is it exactly? Im starting to wonder if i make mistake or not ;)
Post automatically merged:

hey guys im returning player since beta. I just recieved something called 'Scion of the White ships' in Filavandrel reward tree. What is it exactly? Im starting to think its huge waste of points :(

Last edited:
i get something called 'Scion of the White Ships'. Just what is it exactly? Im starting to wonder if i make mistake or not

It's the alternate outfit/look for the leader. It's purely cosmetic. My advice is to save up some reward points and only spend them when you really need to. At the very least, try to unlock all the leaders first.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom