GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
How to change the leader skin?

May sound silly but i just can't figure it out.
When i make a deck and choose the leader ability it automatically assigns the leader that used it pre-4.0 .

How does pro rank work theses days?

I remember back when 21 was top rank, you were moved at the end of the season i think.
Is it still the case? what do you do now when you reach rank 1?

How does pro rank work theses days?

It's all explained here:

It doesn't say about what happens after rank 1 or the transition between ranked and prorank.

Nothing much; after rank 1, you'll have to win one more match to reach rank 0 (pro rank). It's the same ladder. Unlike in beta, the ladder is no longer separated.

Hi, simple question
I already reached pro rank at 07.10.2019
But I still can't get the rank 3 avatar.
This issue has lasted for 3 days. Please help, thanks.

1.JPG

In the settings, there are two options for the game board defender/defending mode and something else I can't remember its name. Anyway what's the difference between them?

Guest 4368268

You mean the battlefield board selection one? It means if you choose 'only mine' you'll always use the game board you selected wheres the other option means you'll use the game board of whichever player goes first be that you or your opponent

You mean the battlefield board selection one? It means if you choose 'only mine' you'll always use the game board you selected wheres the other option means you'll use the game board of whichever player goes first be that you or your opponent
That's what I meant, Thanks 👍
Post automatically merged:

Hi, simple question
I already reached pro rank at 07.10.2019
But I still can't get the rank 3 avatar.
This issue has lasted for 3 days. Please help, thanks.

View attachment 11018111
You get it after the seasons ends, happened to me last season got my rewards at the start of this one.

Last edited:
No full scrap refunds for nerfed legendaries, why not ?

I’m an ex beta player with a PS4 account , have quite a few of the cards and still 350 k scraps . Have recently started a gog account because I want to play on iPad and iPhone and I don’t hold out any hope that we will ever get a transfer .

So it’s tough times starting from scratch , trying to build a deck with very limited resources . So started with ST as it has always been a favourite , last month harmony , with the new expansion , you guessed it dwarves . So with my few scraps crafted a couple of the new power dwarves and Zoltan Chivay . At 8p and 5 power Zoltan was well worth his place in the deck , but after he suffered 2 nerfs , less so . I certainly wouldn’t craft him now in his current state.

I assumed that it was a safe craft as I would be able to mill for full value if the card was nerfed and i’m now worried about other crafts I have crafted recently. I always thought Gwent was a fair game , much more so than Hearthstone but this seems unfair . I literally crafted the card less than a week ago and now it’s sitting there gathering dust.

Because of a change back in 2018.
Another in-game economy related matter we’re revisiting is the full mill value refund system. The way the system operated back in beta made a lot of sense, as gamers were helping us test GWENT while playing and core mechanics were in a state of constant, significant flux. Now that GWENT has officially launched across all platforms, changes will be much more subtle, and the extent to which the full mill value refund system covers them needs to follow suit.

From here on out, minor tweaks to a card’s values, strength, or abilities will no longer qualify the card for full mill value refund. Regular balance and gameplay changes are typical for any online competitive game, and GWENT’s no different. We're committed to building on top of the foundations the core of the game offers, while constantly listening to the community and making adjustments when and where it's necessary. That said, fundamental changes or complete reworks of a card will still be considered for full mill value refund.

Top Bottom