GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
First journey quest finish 1 match in any mode (fight for your dignity) doesnt progress. I did reload the game couple of times now

New player here just had a friend download the game too but not using the invite link, is there a way to add them as a friend? I can't seem to find them when I search for their name.

New player here just had a friend download the game too but not using the invite link, is there a way to add them as a friend? I can't seem to find them when I search for their name.
PC, iOS, or Android? I don't know about the last two, but if it's PC it could be because of your friend's privacy settings.

Hello guys

I want to thank yall for resolving fellow players issues

I'm an old fan of the gwent online game. So recently I installed the game on my android phone but I couldnt find the shop anyway

I have lots of unopened kegs and unused currencies but there is no place for me to open the kegs or anything like that!

I doubted that maybe the new version of the game doesnt use old loot box system so i also downloaded the game on my xbox one.

But when I started the game on xbox there it was the good old shop menu and open kegs option!!

Im surprised about this since i dont think its possible to play with my pc/mobile gog game account on my xbox and i dont want to start from scrach again

So in summory i have 2 question:
Why the android version has no shop menu or anywhere to open kegs?
Can i link my pc/android account to my xbox one ver of the game?

I started Gwent on android, and already invested in it. Now I realised I have a non-played account on PC, and would be interested to play with that as well (also maybe buy Thronebreaker and bring some goodies from there). So far I've found you can port your cards from PC to android, but does it work vice versa. I would not want my empty PC account to wipe my android clean.

Tldr: Can you port progress from Android to PC or does PC account overwrite Android account?

I started Gwent on android, and already invested in it. Now I realised I have a non-played account on PC, and would be interested to play with that as well (also maybe buy Thronebreaker and bring some goodies from there). So far I've found you can port your cards from PC to android, but does it work vice versa. I would not want my empty PC account to wipe my android clean.

Tldr: Can you port progress from Android to PC or does PC account overwrite Android account?
Both Accounts are GoG Accounts you can use both Accounts on PC or Android, you can only Port PS4/Xbox Accounts into PC/Android Accounts.

Anyone help me which card this is, I cant find it, and I'm new so apologies for my ignorance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200406-122514_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20200406-122514_Photo Editor.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
Had some buggy games on android.
Geralts "destroy a card with 9 or more strength" (translating the description from German) did not trigger. The other player had a strength 15 and 11 cards on the board but I was not able to choose one of them, the round ended automatically.

Had Ge'els on the board but played death wish cards did not trigger their effect. He was not blocked.

Multiple times deathwish did not trigger when I destroyed or consumed a deathwish card

One newbie question, how does "order" work?
Had Bargest on the board and dominance but was not able to use the order more than two times
Also had the desert death fay (?) On the board but was only able to use its order once.

Geralts "destroy a card with 9 or more strength" (translating the description from German) did not trigger. The other player had a strength 15 and 11 cards on the board but I was not able to choose one of them, the round ended automatically.
Sounds like there was a Defender present, but without seeing the state of the board it's impossible to say for certain.

Had Ge'els on the board but played death wish cards did not trigger their effect. He was not blocked.

Multiple times deathwish did not trigger when I destroyed or consumed a deathwish card
Are you sure locks were not involved?

One newbie question, how does "order" work?
From the Glossary:
Order: An ability triggered manually by the player. Cards with Orders cannot be triggered for 1 turn after being placed on the Battlefield, unless they have, or are given, Zeal.
I'm not sure what you mean by having been able to use Barghest's Order twice.

(Post moved to Community Q&A thread since all questions are about GWENT.)

Hey, can someone explain me, why card Isbel of Hagge don't have an exception that both player didn't passed? For example Matta Hu'uri has it.

@Draconifors

Working to down.

1. Yes, there was a defender present. So that ability can be countered with a sub 9 strength defender. Good to know.

2. I am 99% sure Ge'els was not blocked, this also happened in two games

3. With "use the order twice" I meant I only was able to use order during two turns, during the third turn I was not able to use order. Happened with both cards

3. With "use the order twice" I meant I only was able to use order during two turns, during the third turn I was not able to use order. Happened with both cards
That sounds like it was working as intended then.
On turn 1 you can use the Deploy ability, and on turn 2 the Order ability. Orders can only be used once so the card cannot do anything on turn 3.

As for 2, it's impossible to tell what happened without seeing the board. I may also be overlooking something.

Thanks for the answers.

Makes it clearer.
Post automatically merged:

Just recognized something interesting in my games

Ge'Els does trigger deathwish cards if he or the DW card has not been improved (added strength).

He does not trigger improved DW cards or if he has been improved, at least if he has been improved before being played.

Last edited:
Happily I've got a few borders, avatars, and titles now and I was wondering how difficult it would be to have an option to randomise them? i.e. on each new game or login.

Can someone tell me why queen Adalia cant summon blue strip commandos or scouts? I thought they were bronze cards?

Newer play and I have a query about the card 'Geralt of Rivia'

As I understand it destroys a card of 9 or more power but sometimes it doesn't work, the targeted card has no buff attached to it to prevent it from doing so.

Is there something I'm missin?

Just there it happened, can't recall the name of the targeted card but it was gold with a baseline 5 value, with the ability to boost its self when an enemy does. So I purposely activated it's a ability to boost above 9 then deploy geralt of Rivea. It didn't activate???? I wan on Android at the time is this a bug?

Top Bottom