GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Okay. My banner has no border/frame, it's just a plain blue banner. So I'm at zero prestige. Thanks for the info.
Level up to Prestige 1 and you will have a guaranteed rare (blue triangle) in the first 4 cards if you open a keg. Collect Reward Points and spend them on Scrap Nodes in Reward Trees. Mill all duplicates: you only need 2 bronzes and 1 Gold from each card in the beginning.

Let me rephrase that: Igni counts the total strength of the row. When it's over 20, it will destroy the highest units no matter [if] their strength [is below 20].

To answer your question. Igni will then destroy the highest unit. If there are multiple highest units, all of them will be destroyed.

For example:
A row with: 15, 10, 10 ==> the 15 will be destroyed
A row with 10, 10, 8 ==> both 10s will be destroyed
İ am curisous i really want TEAM TRİSS tag and i missed the valentine s day . Can i get this tag in other ways?

If Journey is the new progression system, what was the old one? I often hear people mentioning it but have no clue how it actually worked :)

If Journey is the new progression system, what was the old one?
You got rewards for completing "daily crowns", i.e. winning 6, 12, 24 and 48(?) rounds. Not sure about the last two numbers.
Also smaller rewards in between those four, e.g. a little bit of ore/scraps/powder after two rounds won.

It's been a while but I think that's how it was, and probably will be unless there's a new Journey right after this one.

You got rewards for completing "daily crowns", i.e. winning 6, 12, 24 and 48(?) rounds. Not sure about the last two numbers.
Also smaller rewards in between those four, e.g. a little bit of ore/scraps/powder after two rounds won.

It's been a while but I think that's how it was, and probably will be unless there's a new Journey right after this one.
Thank you for the quick reply!

Last edited:
So i completed journey as a F2P player, i regret a little not going premium... what happens if i still buy the premium pass of 9,99€?
Do you receive all premium bonuses in 1 time or do you need to complete all quests again ?

If you have 100 level in normal you should receive 100 level in premium as well.

Smaller rewards do not drop now*, only the keys drop.

*) Old system returns after you finish the journey.

Last edited:
If I'm on level 72, with 21/24 crowns till next level, and fast travel to level 78, will I have 21 crowns towards level 79? If I'm on Level 73 and fast travel to level 78, do I actually go straight to 79? I assume yes on the former and no on the latter but would love to make sure.

If I'm on level 72, with 21/24 crowns till next level, and fast travel to level 78, will I have 21 crowns towards level 79? If I'm on Level 73 and fast travel to level 78, do I actually go straight to 79? I assume yes on the former and no on the latter but would love to make sure.
Finished journey, I believe your crowns reset if you fast travel. Fast travel to 78 should leave you with no crowns, but at level 78.
Post automatically merged:

So i completed journey as a F2P player, i regret a little not going premium... what happens if i still buy the premium pass of 9,99€?
Do you receive all premium bonuses in 1 time or do you need to complete all quests again ?
I bought premium couple levels into the F2P style. You should be able to get all the crown bonuses from journey, but the premium quests themselves may need to be done separately.

I have a query on the leaderboard and I just can seem to find an explanation.

Why does someone with a lower MMR higher up on leaderboard than a person with higher MMR ?

Hi everyone,

Is there an internal limit on the amount of turns a buffed row can have from the Organic Crimson Curse card? I tried to consume the Dettlaf Higher Vampire card during a magic season round tonight and it didn't give me a 10 round buff it only gave me five. I played the CC card with the Land of a Thousand Fables Artifact card, and received two CC cards to play. I consumed Dettlaf which summoned him back, then I consumed him again with the second CC card. I got a 5 round buff, but it didn't stack. Every other special card I have played stacked, so I don't understand why that happened. Any answer or guesses would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi everyone,

Is there an internal limit on the amount of turns a buffed row can have from the Organic Crimson Curse card? I tried to consume the Dettlaf Higher Vampire card during a magic season round tonight and it didn't give me a 10 round buff it only gave me five. I played the CC card with the Land of a Thousand Fables Artifact card, and received two CC cards to play. I consumed Dettlaf which summoned him back, then I consumed him again with the second CC card. I got a 5 round buff, but it didn't stack. Every other special card I have played stacked, so I don't understand why that happened. Any answer or guesses would be appreciated. Thank you!
Row effects does not stack at the moment. You consumed Dettlaff, that makes 5 turns. If you consume a unit with the second CC, that has for example 7 power, then you get 7 turns and not 12. This will change in the new expansion as far as I know.

If say I was Rank 3 with 1 mosaic piece, when the season resets, what rank will I be?
Does the 1 mosaic piece carry over? Or does it reset me to a blank slate?

Can I still get the Germain Piquant avatar by watching an offline stream of Gwent world masters #2?
Can i be doing other things and letting the video play out on its own? :p

If say I was Rank 3 with 1 mosaic piece, when the season resets, what rank will I be?

Rank 5.

Does the 1 mosaic piece carry over? Or does it reset me to a blank slate?

No, you will begin the new season with a blank Rank 5 Mosaic.

Can I still get the Germain Piquant avatar by watching an offline stream of Gwent world masters #2?

No, you have to watch the online stream.

Can i be doing other things and letting the video play out on its own? :p

If the online stream is running and you are "logged in" and "online", then you can do what you want, you get the rewards.

CDPR have stated that they want to re-work Arena mode. It can't come too soon IMO. Is there any indication of what this re-work will consist of or when it's likely to be implemented?

hey guys
I have bought Kaleidoscope Bundle. The order was completed and the confirm email was received but I didn't find the contents of the bundle when I logged in the game
I bought it through the Gwent store on GOG Galaxy, and now can't find the bundle on that page, but it's still on the in-game store
I sent a ticket but there's no response. I really appreciate it if anyone could help

Top Bottom