GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
When does the daily crown count reset?
Seems like I have been stuck with the 24 crowns count / reward point for a while now and I can't figure out when it resets to being an initial 6 crown pieces for the first two reward points

I'm a new user so I can't post anywhere else.
After the patch many changes have occurred including swapping Ge'els with Weavess abilities.
I don't mind that really, but I worked really hard on getting Ge'els card and now it is useless to my strategy.
I think it's only decent to change the card I own as well...
Anyone else feels the same? It will take me quite a while to get enough scraps again...
What I found weird to me was, I owned both cards, my Weavess card automatically changed over, but I had to craft the Ge'els card again.

How can I get rid of this green exclamation mark? I checked all nodes but there is no new content in the reward book. Anyone had the same issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200705-100730~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200705-100730~2.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 41
hey sometimes i feel fooled, look at my history and my profile. I have to go 99 percent first. i always play against counter decks. cdpr i have been there since beta and have seen a lot. are veterans just dragged in the dirt when they're not on twitch?
It is called "coincidence" and does not discriminate.

Can weather effect stack? For example I play Eredin then next turn Frost on the same row, how long Frost effect will last? Is there any counter somewhere how many turns are left for the effect? I expected it is counted at the row indicator, but I could not find it.

Can weather effect stack? For example I play Eredin then next turn Frost on the same row, how long Frost effect will last? Is there any counter somewhere how many turns are left for the effect? I expected it is counted at the row indicator, but I could not find it.
Yes, row effects stack. If you play Eredin and then frost on the same row that makes 5 turn frost on the row. There is a counter next to the rows.

Hello, I hope you could help me. It's about the Gaunter quest.

I choose in the first level of the quest the Monster Side. Finish it and got the title.

Now their is the second level. And I can choose monster again. If I pick the Monster Quest, the next title will be the same as the first time or a new one ?

Best Regards,

Hello, I hope you could help me. It's about the Gaunter quest.

I choose in the first level of the quest the Monster Side. Finish it and got the title.

Now their is the second level. And I can choose monster again. If I pick the Monster Quest, the next title will be the same as the first time or a new one ?

Best Regards,
The title is the same...

Can someone please tell me how I complete this contract ?
From my understanding, if I complete any quest from any faction from the challenge, I was supposed to gain 1 point of this contract, right ?
I already played 1 game (which is the first quest from the 3 factions), so "Play a match in any online mode" should count to this contract ?

If so, its not working.

Attachments

• how.jpg
    how.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 42
This week i went with the ST for the Gaunter challenge and i've just finished 4 quests in the seasonal tree and none of them counted for the challenge. Is this a bug or is it a new change that i wasn't aware of?

This week i went with the ST for the Gaunter challenge and i've just finished 4 quests in the seasonal tree and none of them counted for the challenge. Is this a bug or is it a new change that i wasn't aware of?
Seasonal quests have not triggered the final Faction Challenge quest for as long as I've been playing the game (admittedly only a few months). It appears to be intentional.

Seasonal quests have not triggered the final Faction Challenge quest for as long as I've been playing the game (admittedly only a few months). It appears to be intentional.

I'm pretty sure they did count toward the faction challenge... i might be wrong though. Can someone else tell us if they counted or not?

Top Bottom