GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Hello again! Is there a known issue with the Dwarven Skirmisher hitting for only 2 and not the intended 3? Is there some other variable I am overlooking, or am I mistaken about the function of the card?
Working fine for me. I tested it on a Skellige ship with 4 str + 1 armor, it was left with 2 str.
I then tested Skirmisher against a 3 strength unit, to eliminate the possibility of killing vs. not killing making a difference, and it again dealt 3 damage.

Were you perhaps hitting something with armor?

I still can‘t create a thread, but I got a question about a card interaction, not sure if I am missing something here, thats why I ask before contacting support.

the question is about the interaction of BlueboyLugos and Gigascorpion concoction. I‘ve had it happen twice now that the opponent used Gigascorpion on my Lugos, which damages him 6 times, so technically he should trigger his ability for every ping, but he doesn‘t? That has actually cost me the game once. Am I missing something? Given the description of the cards, it should work. Actually I once used my own Gigascorpion on my own blueboy, and that triggered his ability. Why doesnt it work when the opponent does it?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Hello,
I just had the exact same problem
I tried for the first time to use gigascorpion on my own blueboy, and it failed to trigger and damage the ennemmy : I just lost Two rounds and 2 gold cards : @cdpr : please do something about it

There is no need to do something about this, as it is working as intended.

The effect of one card is fully resolved first, before another effect can kick in. In that case Lugos takes 6x damage. Afterwards it would ping - if it were still alive. If Lugos had 7 power it would work like you assumed it would. You can also see this mechanic in action if you boost a single Tridam Infantry on its row with Knighthood: First the unit receives all the boosts, then it starts damaging units at random.
Accoring to your incorrect assumption, Tridam would gain 1 point of poost, then ping for one, the get the next point of boost, ping again - but as just explained it does not work like this.

Hello everyone. Do you remember the Kambi tactic in the beta? It's skill basically was, to kill all units on the battlefield, except the gold cards and it could work very well, with Hemdall. Of course a lots of things change since that, these cards abilities have been reworked, but I wonder, is there a similar tactic I can use now? (I mean killing all units on the battlefield, with some exceptions)

Umm just wanted to check, why does my bonus crown pieces not reset daily? It has been on 0 for 2 days now. (Journey boost)

Talking about Journey, I actually bought the Premium Journey if that matters.

In the past to get out of a game I brought up the Windows Task Manager and stopped the GWENT app from running. The only other method I know is to just pass right away but it's annoying when your opponent decides they want to play all their cards to wallop you on the scoreboard.

In the past to get out of a game I brought up the Windows Task Manager and stopped the GWENT app from running. The only other method I know is to just pass right away but it's annoying when your opponent decides they want to play all their cards to wallop you on the scoreboard.

If you want to get out of a game: Forfeit: esc+enter

I played an arena match today, and my opponent had 3 cards that triggered "Devotion". Since this was an arena, obviously, his deck was not a "Devotion"-deck. Plus, the cards were from different factions: 1 monster card and 2 NR cards. Can someone explain what could have caused this? Is this a bug, or a cheat, possibly?

I played an arena match today, and my opponent had 3 cards that triggered "Devotion". Since this was an arena, obviously, his deck was not a "Devotion"-deck. Plus, the cards were from different factions: 1 monster card and 2 NR cards. Can someone explain what could have caused this? Is this a bug, or a cheat, possibly?
Devotion does not require all cards to be from the same faction, it just requires zero Neutrals in the starting deck. No bug or other issue in this case.

(Post moved to a more appropriate thread.)

When a new Journey starts, is there...

...a website or link which lets you know when each week begins? So far, there has usually been 100 'levels' for each journey. That seems similar to days, so the devs should at least be clear when each 'week's' mission will begin. I.e. in how many days time. It's just annoying that this aspect of the game is mysterious.

When a new Journey starts, is there...

...a website or link which lets you know when each week begins? So far, there has usually been 100 'levels' for each journey. That seems similar to days, so the devs should at least be clear when each 'week's' mission will begin. I.e. in how many days time. It's just annoying that this aspect of the game is mysterious.

Check back each day and you will see when the new quests release. For example today was the first day of week 3 quests. Likewise the story has not updated yet so you should assume that will happen tomorrow. Also, the season started on 8-4 which means new quests are every 7 days. 8-11, 8-18, 8-25, etc... with story following the next day.

Check back each day and you will see when the new quests release. For example today was the first day of week 3 quests. Likewise the story has not updated yet so you should assume that will happen tomorrow. Also, the season started on 8-4 which means new quests are every 7 days. 8-11, 8-18, 8-25, etc... with story following the next day.

Someone mentioned that Week 1 began on Day 92 (according to the game's text for what day we're into). That seems weird, as there are 100 levels and it's easy to associate the number of days with the number of levels. That would make Week 1 from Level 100 to to Level 94.

Anyway, since it's not always clear what day a Journey began and there are different time zones around the world which don't match up to whatever time zone the game is in, I'd just prefer it if the timing for new missions was explicit and you didn't have to research it or work it out.

the seasonal trees do not reset, so you should be able to continue where you stopped. that being said, a friend of mine has the problem that he cant do exactly that, so there seems to be an issue. he cant rebuy or complete some nodes that require him to "do action X # times".

Someone mentioned that Week 1 began on Day 92 (according to the game's text for what day we're into). That seems weird, as there are 100 levels and it's easy to associate the number of days with the number of levels. That would make Week 1 from Level 100 to to Level 94.

Anyway, since it's not always clear what day a Journey began and there are different time zones around the world which don't match up to whatever time zone the game is in, I'd just prefer it if the timing for new missions was explicit and you didn't have to research it or work it out.
There are 175 levels in the Journey. You can see only 100, but there are Contracts above Level 100. Check the Contracts and search for 'Journey'. Visít playgwent.com for further information. You can search on the forum too.

If you want to get out of a game: Forfeit: esc+enter

Thanks. I tried it and it worked. The downside is that if you do that you seem to miss out on any rewards for missions that you are doing. E.g. If you forfeit in round 3. Do you know if you can still pick up rewards if your opponent forfeits? As far as I can tell, you at least get your whatever you call those things for winning rounds and matches.

Also, since I want to get the stats for the missions that I might be doing and forfeiting means you don't get those, it's still annoying if you lay down your arms in round 3, maybe at the start of the round and...your opponent thinks that that is a good time to play all of the rest of their cards in their deck...and it's not even like they have an obvious themed deck, which lets you know they are chasing missions.

There should be a better way than this.
Post automatically merged:

There are 175 levels in the Journey. You can see only 100, but there are Contracts above Level 100. Check the Contracts and search for 'Journey'. Visít playgwent.com for further information. You can search on the forum too.

It's not obvious when a Week starts if the 'calendar' shows you 100 levels and, according to someone on this forum, Week 1 goes from day 92 to 86.

I haven't really been a heavy forum user, so I would prefer to get all of that information from the game itself, somewhere where you can't miss it. Here's hoping the devs are reading this. I know.

Last edited:
Thanks. I tried it and it worked. The downside is that if you do that you seem to miss out on any rewards for missions that you are doing. E.g. If you forfeit in round 3. Do you know if you can still pick up rewards if your opponent forfeits? As far as I can tell, you at least get your whatever you call those things for winning rounds and matches.

Also, since I want to get the stats for the missions that I might be doing and forfeiting means you don't get those, it's still annoying if you lay down your arms in round 3, maybe at the start of the round and...your opponent thinks that that is a good time to play all of the rest of their cards in their deck...and it's not even like they have an obvious themed deck, which lets you know they are chasing missions.

There should be a better way than this.
The only downside of forfeiting is, that you get less XP. But all other things count, so you can play for Contracts, achievements, one round win, etc.

Hi why have I been banned? I was just playing and randomly a window popped up saying "your account has been banned and multiplayer is currently not available for your account" I haven't received any email or anything. I haven't done anything that goes against the law of this game. Please let me know why have I been banned and when will I get unbanned.
Capture.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Top Bottom