GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
MODS: Please move this to the needed thread or create a thread for this. Thanks.

I have a card that says, IF this card is discarded and goes to the grave, summon it to the melee row.

I clicked on the card, and directly sent it to the grave by choosing the grave instead of a row, and the card did NOT get summoned to the melee row.

Card name was Turiseach Skimirsher

I clicked on the card, and directly sent it to the grave by choosing the grave instead of a row, and the card did NOT get summoned to the melee row.
Manual discarding is not supposed to trigger cards' abilities.

(Moved to community Q&A thread because not a bug.)

Hi, what you see in the image just happened to me: "account disabled".

Why did that happen and how do I fix it?

Please Help Me

I do not know what to do

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Wondering if i can get some help here...I don't have 10 posts so I'm hoping this is the right place.

I've been playing against players using NG who are using their order players as soon as they place the card down. I was wondering if this is a cheat? The last opponent I played [...] used Vattier and Damien (Seize a locked enemy unit and re-enable your leaders ability) and used their abilities as soon as they placed the card.

I've had this happen to me twice in the last week. I don't see any supporting cards which allow them to use their order abilities right away, am I missing something or is this a known cheat? I apologize in advance if this has been addressed I tried searching the forums plus google. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to send a friend an invite and they have to join the game.

Go to your Gwent profile (log in) then click on the "invite friends" tab next to your match history

Does mmr jump after every ladder reset? I just jumped from 1k to 1.5k mmr by finishing rank 7.

Your base Mmr depends on the rank you ended the last season on, however if you reach pro rank it jumps to 2400. But mmr in general is rather irrelevant under prorank.
I'm not sure on the particular values, but I think it's something like this:
ProRank:2400
Rank 7-1: 1750
Rank 7-15: 1500
Rank 15-25:1250
Rank 25-30:1000

Hello. I was playing Gwent today and noticed that Tridam Infantry does not damage a random enemy by one when boosted by King Belohun. Is this done intentionally?

Hello. I was playing Gwent today and noticed that Tridam Infantry does not damage a random enemy by one when boosted by King Belohun. Is this done intentionally?
Belohun doesn't boost, he sets the power; while it's basically the same thing it's still two different mechanics. That's probably why Tridam doesn't trigger.

(Post moved to community Q&A thread.)

why does a new 1 point Treant spawn after Nature's Rebuke being used? There is nothing about this in the card description ?
More than likely it's due to the leader ability that will spawn a treant after a nature card is used. Part of the symbiosis package

Hello, I got a problem of journey request, which is I can't complete week 6 challenge(play 3 seasonal matches).

(there might be spelling mistakes) hi im an NG player and im at level 40 and have only managed to win against scoi'atel once. Can somebody tell me how to counter verninonsel . The only counter i ever had in my mind was to fill the player's melee row but i dont have enough spies for that, i have heard that you should force the player to pull out verninosel in early rounds but i dont know how to do that.

(there might be spelling mistakes) hi im an NG player and im at level 40 and have only managed to win against scoi'atel once. Can somebody tell me how to counter verninonsel . The only counter i ever had in my mind was to fill the player's melee row but i dont have enough spies for that, i have heard that you should force the player to pull out verninosel in early rounds but i dont know how to do that.
One of the best bets is to win round 1, and heavily bleed (force the opponent to play cards) in round 2. Only problem is NG doesn't have a lot of high point cards to make bleeding effective. Or you can pray to RNGesus for Cantarella to pull it, but that hardly ever works.

Why is the row of the card invoked by the Penitent calculated before the generation of the Ekkimara via the OH leader's ability?

I'm tired of getting the Penitent to 7-8 power, then consuming it and then not getting a 9-10 power Ekkimara because the game just decided that Pugo will come at a full-before-consumption Melee row instead of at an empty Ranged row.

Top Bottom