GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
last journey with ciri there were contract rewards for gaining levels beyond 100, especially 101, 105, 115, 125, 135, 150 and 175,
will there also be the same contract rewards this journey?

Because I currently don't see any contracts related to those journey levels.

I'm just asking because those journey contract rewards totaled 110 extra reward points without them the levels beyond 100 are significantly less valuable than beforehand.

Last edited:
I'm just asking because those journey contract rewards totaled 110 extra reward points without them the levels beyond 100 are significantly less valuable than beforehand.

I have a quest to complete 4 “daily crowns”. What is a daily crown?
You get one daily crow if I'm not mistaken every 4/12/24/36 rounds you win and it works in tandem with the daily boost system...so you should be able to make it within two days time or even one if you play a lil bit more.

if there are more than one unit with bounty status and you destroy one of them and claim the bounty all the other units get the bounty status removed , is that intended?

For certain quest like play units or play neutral cards I often include Stregobor (after two turns, both players draw a unit and set its power to one) simply because, when triggered, I play one more card.

However, I have found many players to treat this card as threat with removal like Alzur’s Thunder — even when ignoring much more impactful engines. This occurs to the point where I have been tempted to include Stregobor in serious decks simply to draw fire from truly important cards!

As an actual card, I have found Stregobor pretty innocuous — except in very few instances, It helps my opponent as much as it helps me. So my question is, why do players fear Stregobor to this extent?

So my question is, why do players fear Stregobor to this extent?
It's kind of a unpredictable Card that could ruin one of the opponent's high Value cards (Yghern, Oak or Hemdall for example), if used with Nilfgaard the opponent always expects a mill Deck and If played on Blue Coin on the first turn followed by Matta it can give you kind of Card advantage with putting the opponent in to the Blue Coin position and discarding one of the Opponents Card's.

So that's why a lot of players probably have bad experiences with that Card, because the player who runs this Card usually has some kind of plan to benefit from it and it will always be seen as a threat.

Hello, something freaky just happened to me so i wanted to ask.. is there a way to play Nilfgard: Coup de grace 3x in one game? its strange since it has doomed after echo doesnt it? And someone played it against me 1x in the first round and then 2x in the third.. Can it be done, or was i witness to cheating? :)

Hi
When the game is updated, I looked for the new expansion kegs & didn't find so I thought that I will have to purchase the faction kegs in order to obtain the new cards.
After purchasing 150 kegs, the expansion kegs appeared in the shop so can I refund these kegs in order for me to purchase the new ones, I saved the ores for 2 months in order to get them so taking into consideration that I opened 5 neutral kegs only.

so can I refund these kegs in order for me to purchase the new ones
Extremely unlikely, I would say. You can try but I wouldn't be too optimistic; I remember seeing comments that Support don't refund kegs bought with ore at least when there's no server/game error involved.

I don't even really know what to report it as, so you'll need to pick from the GWENT section.

Do Seasonal achievements which you can track in Contracts return?

I'm tracking the contract for "Wild Hunt expert" (from last year, probably) and it shows me as being one short of something I need in order to claim that contract. So, is this Contract something that I will be able to complete in future or should I just stop tracking it?

I noticed the other day getting the 100th something or other thing in this contract, I think, from a previous Season or whatever. So, to answer my own question, yes, you can complete a contract for a new season even though it started from a previous season with the same title or similar.

Guys explain me pls . Why when im playing Nilfgaard with Viper witchers and Coated Weapons . My Opponenet constatly gets duplicated golds etc. I think Viper witchers are bugged . It should spawn a copy of it own on top of opponents deck or am i wrong ? And i never hit with coated weapon to give my opponent a gold card .

Top Bottom