GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
I didn't find a place to report bugs so asking here.
Is Joachim bugged? Or am I missing something here?
My opponent was able to play 3 cards after playing him.

1607972888099.png

Can someone explain to me how does ranking/MMR work exactly?

Now, I understand how fMMR works and how the total MMR is calculated. What I don't quite get, is how do MMR rank and ladder placement relate to each other?
My rank has been going up(or down depends how you look at it) steadily as I have been winning more than losing, but my global/continental position seems to be relatively stable. I have been playing 3 factions so far, all 25+ matches.

Also I have thought, that MMR points directly influence the global position, but I have seen in top players ranking that this is not always the same....

Hi Moderators and fellow gwent players,

I have a simple question - does Kaer Seren's order - "boost a unit in your deck by 3" (or any card that boosts cards in deck) synergizes with Dun Banner?

I was playing a NR witcher deck, and used the order ability of Kaer Seren on Dun Banner but it did not summon the Dun Banners (Both of them were in deck).

According to the Dun Banner's description it says - "Whenever Dun Banner receives a boost, summon all copies..."

Assuming that Dun Banner's ability should only be relevant when it's on the board, wouldn't the wording of the card might be a little bit confusing?

Thanks guys :)

First post so high everyone! Hoping for a simple answer about Covenant of Steel... I have damaged it to 2 HP it got armor back as expected but then it started also healing by 1 HP all the way to 6 and then stopped... Was it supposed to do that?

Thanks!

but then it started also healing by 1 HP all the way to 6 and then stopped
There is a card... something Flaminica, that heals all other cards on the row every turn. Could that have been it?
Something has to have caused the healing, in any case.

Edit: This lady
1611500425111.png

There is a card... something Flaminica, that heals all other cards on the row every turn. Could that have been it?
Something has to have caused the healing, in any case.

I didn't see any healers there, and it stopped when it reached 6HP, healer would continue to full health, right?

healer would continue to full health, right?
It would. I thought Covenant was 6 power, but apparently not.

Must have been something else then. Hard to say without seeing the board state and card history. Especially for someone like me who never plays Skellige and isn't familiar with their cards.

Battle Trance leader! Must have been it... I don't play alot of skelige too :) Just read it and it heals random unit by 1 after alchemy is played... I guess my opponent played a few of those.

Hi Moderators and fellow gwent players,

I have a simple question - does Kaer Seren's order - "boost a unit in your deck by 3" (or any card that boosts cards in deck) synergizes with Dun Banner?

I was playing a NR witcher deck, and used the order ability of Kaer Seren on Dun Banner but it did not summon the Dun Banners (Both of them were in deck).

According to the Dun Banner's description it says - "Whenever Dun Banner receives a boost, summon all copies..."

Assuming that Dun Banner's ability should only be relevant when it's on the board, wouldn't the wording of the card might be a little bit confusing?

Thanks guys :)
I imagine it is a wording error. There are many effects that only work when units are deployed on your side of the board. Most are corrected in the last update; I bet this one was missed.

how long does support take to reply? been a week

bought starter park but didn't receive the premium legendary

I like the Pro Rank playing. It is like the good bit of casual and without the bad bits of it, and very competitive and diverse.

But to get there i have to go through ladder again, starting from rank 3.

This costs me too much time. I am old, i don't play any other games then Gwent (and Thronebreaker).

So for one who has less time in life:

!!Can CDPR create Pro pass, for anyone who aready reached Pro before, so i can skip laddering and go straight to PRO playing!!

gwent burnout talking

Last edited:
Can CDPR create Pro pass, for anyone who aready reached Pro before, so i can skip laddering and go straight to PRO playing!!
Literal pay-to-win. I don't see any way that would be even remotely possible to ever happen, because it would cause absolutely insane outrage among the community and a hit to CDPR's reputation. Not to mention it would be extremely unfair towards players who actually play enough to reach or stay in Pro (of which I'm not one, and never will be, just to be clear).

Journey has nothing to do with the competitive aspect of the game, unless you count the impact the unlocked rewards may have.

It's a competitive game, and if you're not willing or able to put in the time then you can't realistically expect to stay in Pro.

Literal pay-to-win. I don't see any way that would be even remotely possible to ever happen, because it would cause absolutely insane outrage among the community and a hit to CDPR's reputation. Not to mention it would be extremely unfair towards players who actually play enough to reach or stay in Pro (of which I'm not one, and never will be, just to be clear).

-removed-

I guess you're right, i think i just got gwent fatigue ... maybe adding a new faction like Ofiri?

Last edited:
Did the devs remove way of the witcher kegs on purpose or is that a bug?

Will all future expansions only be available as direct kegs for 1 season?

Edit: seems the way of the witcher kegs are back

Last edited:
Question. Woodland spirit ability can count as one card and no penalty for your hand if you let the time run out. Is this intended or an exploit.

Thank you

Top Bottom