GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
I posted this in the Tech thread - but maybe the community at large would be interested to hear the question and possible answer...

------------------------------------

Will we see a true native M1 version for desktop Macs?

The current version is a port of the iOS game, You can tell because even though it says that it "works on this Mac" -- it also says "Designed for iPad" and "iPhone and iPad Apps."

If it was native to the M1, then it would also say "Mac."

The reason I ask is because when you try to stream or record Gwent on Mac M1, the game crashes -- almost every time. Plus, what little streaming and recording can be done is low rez and choppy . This is most likely due to the program having the same memory/RAM and video restrictions as the iOS version -- because it is the iOS version!

And no, it's not my machine or my OBS settings. I tested it with a graphically intensive game that is M1 native and that never crashed once.

Any idea how to find the bug thread?
In the Wild Hunt season there is a quest Play 30 cards with Assimilate, Fee or Inspired. I played 1 with assimilate, 1 with Inspired and 3 with Fee, and the counter shows 2. So cards with Fee aren't counted.

Any idea how to find the bug thread?
In the Wild Hunt season there is a quest Play 30 cards with Assimilate, Fee or Inspired. I played 1 with assimilate, 1 with Inspired and 3 with Fee, and the counter shows 2. So cards with Fee aren't counted.
Bugs are best reported directly to CDPR Support; while we have a Technical forum on here, it's not an official Support channel.

The issue you're seeing sounds like it would best reported using this page (change to iOS/Android on the left if not on PC).

Why don't my account summary victories match up with the contracts?

I noticed earlier that I was at 499 NR victories after a week of binging Pincer Maneuver in Patience is a Virtue. So I went to check the contracts, and I'm only credited 474/500 for the NR Mastery contract chain. Where did the other 25 victories go/come from?

I checked the other factions' contracts, and they all register a lower number of victories than the account summary page too.

I have a question. I've been playing mainly as Northern Realms and got to level 13 with it, so I haven't invested much into the other factions. That being said, I cannot play as the other factions because they are low on cards etc. and when using them I'm still placed against players in my Northern Realms meta, which means I will mostly always lose playing as another faction. Why don't the rankings go by faction success/card amount, so that players can play fair even matches? Thanks.

I want to buy the cardback sold at the Valentine's event. Is it possible?
I'd like to know if I can buy it at the upcoming Valentine's event.
I really really want it!!!, please

playgwent.com_en_1586507471_5e902ed110d976.28481130-640x360.jpg

Help! I play Gwent on mobile, and it sais something about season transition and i cant play standard mode??

Hi, please I havent been playing Gwent for 16 months. After I retrurned to my account a I found out that I lost all my rewards (Indicates cards ect.). Do you know if there is any expiracy to rewards or is it a bug?

Thanks for your replies.

Help! I play Gwent on mobile, and it sais something about season transition and i cant play standard mode??

Sounds like a bug. Would report here and select which platform you play on and then the technical category.

Hi, please I havent been playing Gwent for 16 months. After I retrurned to my account a I found out that I lost all my rewards (Indicates cards ect.). Do you know if there is any expiracy to rewards or is it a bug?

Thanks for your replies.

Also sound like a bug. Same link as above to report. Just select the platform you play on and then the technical category

How does Matchmaking work in Season event matches?(not ranked)​

Opponent depends on what? Or it is random?

Matchmaking has been said to be entirely random across the board. Only exception would be ranked where you are matched with someone either your exact rank or within a +/- 1 spread around your rank.

Hello, for some reason I lost my Gwent account. Originally my main account is Rank 10 with a lot of cards which I got from a lot of kegs that I bought. I logged out my GOG account, and logged it again. My Gwent account got refreshed into a new one, Rank 29, all the cards are back to basic ones where you get when you have a new Gwent account. It says in my GOG account that I already have 106+ hours in Gwent and a lot of progress. I asked my friend if he could still open my profile through his friends list, yes it is still there. Please help me, since I paid a lot of money already for this game.

Hey, im new to Gwent. Some units have a 'doomed' status. What does that do?
If they leave the battlefield they get banished instead of moving to the location they would be moved to without doomed.
(e.g. at the end of the round they get banished, instead of being moved to the graveyard)

Is there any way to be notified about seasonal events such as Valentines, Birthday or Winter Holiday? I found out about bday by a pure accident, it wasn't even in the news and I can't find any schedule or list of those holidays (only know of these 3).

I just played a match where my opponent played 5 copies of the same artifact card. Shouldn't that be impossible?
It is possible for Nilfgaard playing Imperial Practitioner, Operator, and Vilgefortz: Renegade. It is a very annoying, binary deck -- almost unbeatable if it draws well -- and uncompetative if it doesn't.

Top Bottom