GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Ever wondered about something and you didn't want to start a new thread to ask about it? Look no further. This thread is meant for simple questions and quick answers, rather than long discussions about one particular subject. Everyone can ask questions and everyone can answer them; by players, for players.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I'll start... I have been wondering about something. Has anyone gotten a premium leader from a keg recently?

4RM3D;n9816411 said:
I'll start... I have been wondering about something. Has anyone gotten a premium leader from a keg recently?

I didn't yet, Is that even possible?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
KDean11;n9816671 said:
I didn't yet, Is that even possible?

You can mill leaders, that would mean you should also be able to get them in kegs, unless they are craftable only.

Well, I got 7 premium legendaries after opening almost 500 kegs, but no leader options. I believe it's not possible to get them in kegs.

KDean11;n9817031 said:
If your opponent played an expired ale, can you mulligan the foul ale?

Skellige players can discard it too. And Johnny can discard it for a new silver from your opponent.

It can be maybe a noob-question, but I want to be sure:
What happen when I Weaken a boosted Unit base Power to zero? For example: 6 Str (3base+3 boost Power) Nekker got weakened...what now? 3 Str Nekker or a Banished Nekker?

bojerbela;n9825221 said:
It can be maybe a noob-question, but I want to be sure:
What happen when I Weaken a boosted Unit base Power to zero? For example: 6 Str (3base+3 boost Power) Nekker got weakened...what now? 3 Str Nekker or a Banished Nekker?

Unless you use something like Mardroeme that resets before Weakening, the Nekker will be left with its 3 Boosted strength.

RidiculousName;n9825261 said:
Unless you use something like Mardroeme that resets before Weakening, the Nekker will be left with its 3 Boosted strength.

Thank you. I thought so too. That means: Peter can banish a boosted Unit but Cyprian Wiley can't.

bojerbela;n9825281 said:
Thank you. I thought so too. That means: Peter can banish a boosted Unit but Cyprian Wiley can't.

Precisely. You can, however, combo Wiley with D-bomb to Banish the unit. Also unless I'm badly mistaken a Wiley'd Nekker will be Banished when the round ends, so its Deathwish won't trigger.

When is the current ranked season ending?

When is the current ranked season ending? I mean a date?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the highest play possible in one turn, regardless the set-up needed?

Personally, a 50+ turn with Emhyr+Fringilla+VicovaroMedic. I had play Tibor+2 Ambassador before that.

Top Bottom