Gwent difficulty raised?

+
Gwent difficulty raised?

Am I just imagining this or are "random" Gwent opponents much tougher now? :D

This is super great! I'm collecting those Skellige cards at the moment and "random" opponents are kicking my ass :D I love it! Although they are all related to this card quest, so that might explain why they are so good in this. I'm remembering that in base game opponents didn't give me any challenge, even if quest related.

Now I'm starting to feel that turning Gwent difficulty to hard finally takes it's place! I just love this expansion already and I have barely started!

I have the same impression, some Gwent players in Toussaint were a real challenge, very satisfying to beat them eventually:D

I'm pretty sure it's same. Before I got most of the Skellige cards, I played with my old Nilfgaard list - it's literally impossible to lose, even with a bad hand to an AI player. If you feel that difficulty has gone up, then you are probably comparing weak Gwent factions to Nilfgaard and/or Northern Realms. New tournament was really easy - NR and Nilfgaard opponents had terrible decks, rest don't really matter.

with a northen deck spy combo you'd still rekt everyone first two rounds with at least 4 cards left by the end of it.

Gwent seems so hard right now because skelliga deck is so shite.

You want a challenge, play with your butler and ask him to play with the most powerful deck of any fraction. :)

With the Skellige fraction it's definitely more challenging on the highest Gwent difficulty setting. But it seems like most Toussant-opponents that use strong fractions like Nilfgaard or NR usually play with weaker cards than possible.

But yes, the butler sometimes can be tough too. But you have to tell him to play his strongest deck and play him with a weaker fraction.

Top Bottom