GWENT Fan Art

+
First, a round of Gwent, anyone?

By INGYUARTS

GWENT Fan Art

As an admirer of art, I've opened this thread as a spot to share fan art specifically inspired by Gwent, and its increasingly noticeable role in the world of The Witcher. Feel free to share images, either your own or someone else's; however, if the work is not yours, please, try to give due credit to the original artists. Also, remember that, in most countries, Gwent is rated 12+ or T, so, please, keep content age-appropriate. Other than that, have fun!

To start, here's a selection of some rather fine recent pieces by various talented artists:

By Oleg Kapustin

By Nikita Volobuev

By Rodion Shaldo

By Swartishe

By Dasha Kudrina

By Ivan Yakushev

By Poulsta Star

By Maxim Bazhenov

I hope we see other creative contributions from our Community!

Cheers,
~Riven.
I liked all these fan arts

To me this is the most beautiful artworks i've seen about the Lady of the Lake
I'm pleased you think so. I always enjoy how the artist depicted the soft light, the translucence of the water, delicacy of the lilies, and the grace of the Lady's face and figure. It's a charming piece of work.

Elena Samko does the best cosplay for the witcher series I've ever seen. her portfolio on deviantart is full.of amazing shots

also..Burza posted that image on twitter .. lol
I did the half assed premium ..
He is probably enjoying gamescom
Damm, we need a cosplay-only thread. Unless there is one already and I've still yet to find it

I feel so bad.
I am loving the witcher 3. love story, the characters, the world around me
But
I have no intentions of every playing gwent. It's cool that its in there but on my first time through i have ignored most of it. might try on my NG+ but i despised the card game in FF VIII and don't know why i cannot get into playing them

I feel so bad.
I am loving the witcher 3. love story, the characters, the world around me
But
I have no intentions of every playing gwent. It's cool that its in there but on my first time through i have ignored most of it. might try on my NG+ but i despised the card game in FF VIII and don't know why i cannot get into playing them
I can never get into it no matter how hard I try, and I say this as an avid Legends of Runeterra player.

I guess witchering for me is the traditional sword-swinging at monsters...

Top Bottom