GWENT Fan Art

+
Just another round of Gwent:

By JonasDeRo

By AyeriR

Although we welcome and encourage artists to post their original creations here on the Forums, they may also submit art directly to CDPR via e-mail at FANART@CDPROJEKTRED.COM for inclusion and features on their other social media channels.

Be3lzeBot;n9645901 said:
How would I go about uploading (can't) or linking to an mp3?
If you have the mp3 on an external website (such as SoundCloud, for example), you can simply post the address. (If you are using SoundCloud, you can place the address within specific SOUNDCLOUD tags from the Advanced Editor menu [the A at the top right of the post box]). Other than that, unfortunately, the Forums were not designed for direct audio uploads.

Riven-Twain;n9315621 said:
As an admirer of art, I've opened this thread as a spot to share fan art specifically inspired by Gwent, and its increasingly noticeable role in the world of The Witcher. Feel free to share images, either your own or someone else's; however, if the work is not yours, please, try to give due credit to the original artists. Also, remember that, in most countries, Gwent is rated 12+ or T, so, please, keep content age-appropriate. Other than that, have fun!

To start, here's a selection of some rather fine recent pieces by various talented artists:

Very impressive indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every single one is inspiring and amazing! Thank you all so much
I am going out to get a sketchpad tomorrow! I used to draw all the time but have been caught up with life

4RM3D;n9796031 said:
Not Gwent specific, just some amazing cosplay I happened to stumble upon.

I'm sure someone has said it before but this was the first time it crossed my mind as something that is definitely possible!

Witcher MOVIE

Last edited:
Top Bottom