GWENT for Steam Awards 2020

+

If you feel dazzled by GWENT's artistic style, please support us with a vote in the annual Steam Awards for "Outstanding Visual Style". Link to the event: https://store.steampowered.com/steamawards/nominations

DRK3

Forum veteran
Good, i will vote for it, because its for the visual style and artwork, one of the few aspects in 2020 where Gwent deserves the praise.

Think twice before you vote as CDPR decided to downgrade the art on a lot of their cards before release on mobile platforms (they should add specific game settings instead). A few examples - current versions on the left side, previous versions on the right one.
The art is still good, yes, but we, as gamers, should not promote such barbaric acts.
I agree! Mobile versions should be the downgraded ones, not the other way around. PC Gwent should have better graphics.
But i voted for Gwent anyway :beer:

Voted. Gwent is a great game and the visuals are awesome. But yeah i thought there was something wrong with Nithral.. my poor boy, look at how they butchered him, lol. Please roll back such cards if there are more like this to their previous, awesome versions!

I had nominated it for best game I suck at but sure, I love the illustrations.

...now I need to think of another game I'm bat at that has been released this year. :think:

Top Bottom