Gwent Forum Sigs?

+
Gwent Forum Sigs?

I am trying to find an elegant Gwent related Forum sig on the internet and i can't. Does anyone know were and how? Obviously some rules apply, i have been told no more than 150px height and also you can't upload anything more than 1000kb right?

Also one other thing perhaps a Moderator can help me with. Why every time my sig goes:
bandicam 2017-05-11 09-26-00-416.jpg

Keeping signatures at reasonable size is preferred. If it's very large and animated, it takes attention away from the actual posts and content.

You are having a picture in your signature which doesn't work? Is it in jpeg format (I can't remember what else was supported)? If it was a picture from Google picture search, did you click it once before (two clicks opens the page where it is, one click highlights it on the search results) copying a link to it? Otherwise you'll end up getting a mile long address for it, and those doesn't seem to work.

It seems you've tried to upload the image. This feature tends to bug out every now and then. Alternatively, you can use a (free) image hosting site and hotlink the image from there. That should always work.

4RM3D;n8507890 said:
It seems you've tried to upload the image. This feature tends to bug out every now and then. Alternatively, you can use a (free) image hosting site and hotlink the image from there. That should always work.

I will try that next time, thanks.

And no info to find Gwent related Forum sigs i guess?

henryww;n8509780 said:
I know this is offtopic, but where do i setup my signature? i can't find it anywhere.
You can find the option in User Settings > Account > Conversation Detail Options > Edit Post Signature.

Here was some i found looking around the net.. from the animations thread {man that things a bandwidth hog!}

Some useful signatures Below ..I already resized for proper signature size
If anyone wants the full versions i can post them too

Also if you are wanting one made... i cant make ya one if you want ... just let me know what

also if you want to use one of those... quote my post here... the link is already hosted on my imgur account..feel free to use the link

TheShift;n8516430 said:
Here was some i found looking around the net.. from the animations thread {man that things a bandwidth hog!}

Some useful signatures Below ..I already resized for proper signature size
If anyone wants the full versions i can post them too

Also if you are wanting one made... i cant make ya one if you want ... just let me know what

also if you want to use one of those... quote my post here... the link is already hosted on my imgur account..feel free to use the link

I looked on the Internet, only found wallpapers mostly and still nothing i could use as sig. I mean, for example i like your sig but it is a bit too big for my liking. The others are just, mhm, ok-ish.

I have Bandicam, i can screenshot almost anything i want to the proper size, i just i guess can't find something aesthetically pleasing for my personal preference. Thanks though! For now i'll stay with a simple quote and see if anything comes up as we go to OBT, cheers m8!

Top Bottom