Gwent GO? :D

+
Gwent GO? :D

Looks like Pokemon Go beats all records of popularity. What's our community and CDPR think about the introduction of such a system in Gwent?:what2:

My thoughts on Pokemon GO: Nintendo needs to add battles and trading between players ASAP, otherwise the game will die faster than it was born. I'm serious, many people already got bored by the game and stopped playing it.

I agree, that's why we need Gwent GO as a replacement, this time with proper battles (using the gwent gameplay of course) and stuff.

For me "mobile game" means I can play it where I want and not that I have to go everywhere to play it.
Sure the mechanics are nice and I think it's a great feature but it isn't something I'd play.

What about trading cards? Anyone want to see this feature, or will it lead to exploitation? What about a Gwent Go style of play where you play someone local, with a card on the line? Like in Witcher 3.. Just some thoughts

My thoughts on Pokemon GO: Nintendo needs to add battles and trading between players ASAP, otherwise the game will die faster than it was born. I'm serious, many people already got bored by the game and stopped playing it.

I think they still haven't stabilised the servers. people who have the game couldn't play it well due to the server issues.
This the first and biggest frustration and in the long run, they will be adding the features you have mentioned.

on topic: Witcher isn't near the popularity of pokemon. so gwent go might not work out.
But I think several popular franchises like star wars etc can try this sort of augmented reality games. :)

Of course Pokemon GO is hot at the moment. Gwent isn't out yet ;)

I really don't want to chase down cards by running out there (it would be fun like 5 minutes). But what could actually be fun, if you could find new Gwent cards while playing with classic cards. You put ace of spades on the table, check your phone and tadaa, your ace has turned into Gwent card ;)

But then... I don't want that CDPR does things like others do. I trust that they can make their very own games. And Gwent isn't going on mobile as we know it. At least not yet.

Top Bottom