Gwent:HC is rigged/fixed - bots? AI? Why bother playing at all?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So after my last two or three posts were deleted citing "off topic" reasons, thought I'd create one very much ON topic. I don't know if it's dwindling numbers, trying to increase your play time by making it difficult, keeping the servers going by creating match ups or what - but I am of the 100% belief that Gwent HC is fake.

There are FAR too any examples where the "opponent" (sic. bot) has JUST the right combination to win, too numerous to post here - and unfortunately as so many of my posts on the subject were deleted, I can't even copy paste!

Final piece of "evidence" - Arena match. R2 appears, I'm already a card down as the oppo played the maths perfectly (without allegedly being able to 'see' my hand) so that I would be JUST out of reach when down to four cards, so eithey way I'm CA down, ok? Now, R2 appears and I'm 2 down so have to dry pass, right? He plays - of all the cards in Arena they could have - Letho. Of course. But that's not the entire proof.....

Once Letho was down, the oppo then played his leader, Voorhis. Now I've already passed. There's one card on the board, the oppo has won the round. What human being would then drag it out? Even if there was some weird point to revealing a card which I can't comprehend - why would you reveal, then play around that card when you'd have no clue if it had been dealt? So to me it looked like an algorithm playing itself through.

I lost the match, comfortably, had a bad deal but mainly because every card had the specific counter to mine. I understand that happens a LOT in Ranked against Control decks, but in Arena?????? To have the precise counters????? Makes no sense.

That was kinda the final straw for me, as there's been too many times when I've had a coincidentally bad deal, dropped some appalling mulligans (seriously I've done Rotfiend into Rotfiend into Shackles into Shackles). I've had oppo's playing cards like Scorch after laying down big monsters. What big monster deck carries 11 prov Scorch?! Epidemic, sure, but Scorch? Rinse and repeat across dozens of examples and I KNOW I'm not alone (or going mad!).

Bear in mind Thronebreaker IS a single player game, the AI is already developed! Stands to good reason that the same interface is already developed and being used for what is fake online/Gwent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom