Gwent: High Stakes Decisions (WARNING: Spoilers)

+
Gwent: High Stakes Decisions (WARNING: Spoilers)

I've been reading rumors that
Sasha may take your cards or money.
When I played it,
I didn't seem to lose any card, but I only got 4500 crowns

Any other means to confirm this?
1. I did not agree to talk at the balcony.
2. I agreed to help and go to the dinner.

I also read in this subforum that
if you don't agree to help finding the culprit, you'll only get the price cards, but not the cash EVER, plus you lose your 1000 entrance fee.

I have also read the rumor that she might take some of your cards if you spent the night with her. I think that was in one of those Gwent guides I used. I just focused on the tournament and not Sasha, so I can't confirm this.

Well.

Sasha does not steal your cards. That is just a rumor.

The gwent cards are yours, as long as you win all the matches.

Since you won the tournament, you should have earned 9000 crowns. Sasha moved in and took half of the money, no matter what. Essentially, she "steals half of the prize money" - though she would clearly call it her "finder's / helper's fee".

Yes. If you do not agree to work with her, Tulle will take off with the money and Sasha will not be any wiser. You do not get anything of the prize money then.

I am not sure about the outcome of "do not agree to go to the dinner" with her, because my Geralt tends to never decline any options of that kind. I think you end up with half the prize money that way as well, but no sex.

Cleaner way to note the decisions in this quest:
* Win all the gwent matches
- yes = you got all the gwent cards
- no = you do not get the gwent cards

--------
The following happens no matter if you lose or win the gwent matches:

* accept Sasha's offer on the balcony
- yes = you're in for the second half of the quest now for sure
- no = you're on hold for the second half of the quest for now

* accept Sasha's request for cooperation after the match with Tybalt
- no = you just lost your chance to get 4.5k crowns and quest is over prematurely

* go for a dinner with Sasha
- yes = you get 4.5k crowns, one of these sex cutscenes, a teleport to the Kingfisher, and a letter from Sasha on the pillow
- no = you get 4.5k crowns, no teleport to the Kingfisher, and the key to the warehouse doors to let yourself back out easily
(only done the "no" here once and it's been a while.)

Last edited:
Well.

Since you won the tournament, you should have earned 9000 crowns. Sasha moved in and took half of the money, no matter what. Essentially, she "steals half of the prize money" - though she would clearly call it her "finder's / helper's fee".

Yes. If you do not agree to work with her, Tulle will take off with the money and Sasha will not be any wiser. You do not get anything of the prize money then.

I am not sure about the outcome of "do not agree to go to the dinner" with her, because my Geralt tends to never decline any options of that kind. I think you end up with half the prize money that way as well, but no sex.

--------

- no = you just lost your chance to get 4.5k crowns and quest is over prematurely

- yes = you get 4.5k crowns, one of these sex cutscenes, a teleport to the Kingfisher, and a letter from Sasha on the pillow
- no = you get 4.5k crowns, no teleport to the Kingfisher, and the key to the warehouse doors to let yourself back out easily

Anything else interesting in the warehouse? :)

Well.

--------

Thanks Lytha, That really helped!

Top Bottom