GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

+
suprinity;n10859481 said:
Many people are acting like CDPR said they are taking 6 months off to relax and rethink things... they are NOT. The thinking has already been done

í dont think anybody here said anything about CDPR having 6 months of relax.

however you said the "thinking has been done", and í'm afraid its pretty clear it hasnt. They realised they cant go on the way they have been going lately, but thats it, no further thinking has been done.

They are not even sure if the board is going to have 2 or 3 rows, for heaven shake, they are not sure even about the basics of the basics.

rrc

Forum veteran
partci;n10916729 said:
Will bring a whole new Faction.

It shouldn't. The more the factions the harder it will be keep all the factions relevant and balanced. I would be plenty happy if the game forever remains with five factions all equally balanced and all have at least a couple of viable archetypes.

remove braindead create now, so sick of alchemy highrolling into my abaya :mad:
today saw this 2 times in casual :mad:
:disgust:

i am still trust in cd proj as a good game devloper.yes gwent not good as it was in closed beta but that not the end of the road.cd project can fix it as they have the desire of doing that. i am supporting you in this step. but keep RNG away as much as you can

Delete a row and I will personally lead the riots through the streets.

On mobile, just remove the enemies cards still in their hand from the top of the board and put a number for how many the have left (like in TW3). This smells like a changed solely aimed at expanding to tablets that will hurt the game further.

The game was so fun when golds and rows still mattered. Weather needs to effect the whole battle field, there are way less drastic changes than mobility that would fix it. You don't need to reinvent the wheel to improve the game; immune golds, mirrored weather, and units locked to a row unless they have a special effect that allows them to chose make us perfectly happy.

Delete a row and I will personally lead the riots through the streets.

On mobile, just remove the enemies cards still in their hand from the top of the board and put a number for how many the have left (like in TW3). This smells like a changed solely aimed at expanding to tablets that will hurt the game further.

The game was so fun when golds and rows still mattered. Weather needs to effect the whole battle field, there are way less drastic changes than mobility that would fix it. You don't need to reinvent the wheel to improve the game; immune golds, mirrored weather, and units locked to a row unless they have a special effect that allows them to chose make us perfectly happy.
Not just a deleted row but two bronze limit now as well. I'm all for preferred rows if we can't have agility removed as well gold that matter again. However full weather would only work if rows were locked again. But I don't think any of this will happen

I read the first post again, and it stills sounds like a promising update. Thorough and fresh...almost a new game.

Now is the time to grind, the revamp will change a lot and there will be a new learning curve. Having the resources at hand is pretty key IMO.

Cannot wait I'm excited to see the product, CD Projekt Red intends to bring forth.

Top Bottom