Gwent Ignore List?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwent Ignore List?

I would really appreciate it if CDPR could implement a sort of "ignore X player" feature, much like the ignore list we got in the forums. So, when the server tries to connect you to "a worthy opponent", it would bypass whatever name is included in your list.

I have no idea, from a technical point of view, if such a thing is even possible, but if it was, it would be the best thing ever.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
For each player: "Oh look, he is playing an OP deck" *Presses Ignore*

Yeah, nah, that won't be abused.

:hmm:

4RM3D;n8778520 said:
For each player: "Oh look, he is playing an OP deck" *Presses Ignore*

Yeah, nah, that won't be abused.

:hmm:

The benefit i had in mind was the same as the one in the forum, ignore/avoid the annoying/trolling/bad mannered people. I guess you're right though, i haven't thought about that. Damn, is there no way?:(

I had no problems so far ingame with bad mannered players and there is a option to mute the chat.

I would suggest some kind of auto loosing if the game stay away from keyboard for more than 2 turns.

Hyrenapth;n8779570 said:
I had no problems so far ingame with bad mannered players and there is a option to mute the chat.

I would suggest some kind of auto loosing if the game stay away from keyboard for more than 2 turns.

Either:
a. You haven't played for many hours yet.
b. You're super lucky.
c. You have a very different perception of what constitutes bad manners ( at least in the Gwent Game context ).

Let me tell you, first thing i did when i first launched the game was: options, disable chat.

bilbo.baggins;n8780320 said:
c. You have a very different perception of what constitutes bad manners ( at least in the Gwent Game context ).

That is actually a good topic to debate. Wich examples of ill mannered behavior you found so far ingame?

Hyrenapth;n8784480 said:
That is actually a good topic to debate. Wich examples of ill mannered behavior you found so far ingame?

I'm sorry, i don't want to debate Gwent ethics here. There're already many topics, particularly in the General Discussions, where people complain about other players behaving this or that way.

BornBoring;n8780710 said:
There is an ignore list? I can't find it :(

Click "Messages" ( on the left of your profile name ), click "Requests", and you will see an "Ignore list" button.

bilbo.baggins;n8780320 said:
Let me tell you, first thing i did when i first launched the game was: options, disable chat.

How can you even find that people are badly mannered if the first thing you did was disable the chat ? Is it because they play mean cards ?

I am sorry but i see absolutely no way to be badly mannered if you have taunts disabled. Except maybe afking i guess and i think that there should be some way to reduce the turn time if you didn't play a card in your last turn or something like that.

But having a "black list" in a game relaying as heavily as gwent on a matchmaking is asking for very big trouble. And it could be abused so much that the wait times could become 10 or 20 times longer than the ones you're seeing now :D

Chkoupi;n8785210 said:
I am sorry but i see absolutely no way to be badly mannered if you have taunts disabled.

No way to behave bad, except using taunts? Maybe you're too tolerant? Maybe you are one of the people who display BM without being aware of it ( please pay attention to the bold part, don't get offended )? I' ll bite and give you an example. When it's obvious that i lost the match and i pass, and the opponent keeps playing the rest of their extra cards, that's bad manners.

Anyway, based on what 4ARM3D said, such a feature doesn't seem feasible. For me, the topic is closed. Like i said, plenty of already existing topics to discuss BM and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom