Gwent in a nutshell, for me... :)

+
End of month - get hyped for new season and changes that will make Gwent the game it's supposed to be.
New season - get demoted to rank 3 and enjoy building new decks and testing new things out.
Week 1 or 2 - enjoy the push to pro-rank with created decks, and generally play Gwent a lot.
Reach pro-rank - motivation to play falls off a cliff due to lack of purpose and no desire to push MMR.
Week 3 and 4 - log in to receive daily rewards, push myself to complete journey tasks, play some arena, or log straight out.

Repeat exercise next month...

Need to ask myself if it is really worth it.

How is it for you?

I look forward to the next season. I play a mix between Ranked, Seasonal, Casual and Arena. I've been playing more Arena to finish some awards and achievements before they go away, and I haven't done much seasonal because I am not a fan of SeeSaw.

But switching it up, I never get bored of the game. I rage quit when I go on a 4-5 game losing streak lol, especially to bad draws

To me, yes it's worth it.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I say what i always say: dont play if you dont feel like it.

I know i have the luxury of being able to not care about daily rewards or any events that give resources, but you shouldnt feel shackled to the game, where you need to take any opportunity to get more stuff.

Sometimes progressing slowly its more enjoyable, and you need to get rid of the mentality of 'oh there's so much i still dont have and need to get/do', those arent chores, they are meant to be fun, so 'having less' means 'getting more'...

Ah i dont know,this pep talk turned to blabbering, so ill stop now :shrug:

Once I start playing I play a lot but sometimes I just log in and reroll a quest that I don't like. I don't have a ton of cards so my options are suboptimal and it's a but frustrating at times.

Right now I'm in the "login get daily rewards" camp. I like the See-saw season but i get burnt out on all the seasonal games at some point. I don't do arena but maybe I should start, just to try something new in the game.

Right now I'm in the "login get daily rewards" camp. I like the See-saw season but i get burnt out on all the seasonal games at some point. I don't do arena but maybe I should start, just to try something new in the game.

Arena is gonna be changing soon so get your games in now!

Top Bottom