Gwent in NG+

+
Gwent in NG+

A) My collection from my play through of the standard game is gone.
B) Maybe it is just me, but none of the merchants seem to have cards to buy in my NG+ play through.

Is this intentional or was this just missed in the NG+ coding?

They've made some slight changes in Gwent in NG+. Some cards, like Decoy, are now available to buy from White Orchard, I don't recall Decoy being available that early in the game before. Overall, the AI is bit more challenging too, as I'm actually losing a few matches to pleb merchants now, whereas in my last playthrough I had never lost a match until the Gwent tournament in Novigrad. I'm not sure if that's just an improvement to the AI across the board via one of the previous patches or just NG+, but I'm loving Gwent even more now! :)

They've made some slight changes in Gwent in NG+. Some cards, like Decoy, are now available to buy from White Orchard, I don't recall Decoy being available that early in the game before.

That must have been made available separately, I've bought decoys in White Orchard in a non-NG+ game.

Interesting. Must have been via one of the patches, then. Either that or my memory is hazy and those cards were, in fact, available in the release version.

Top Bottom